This is silly for the guys, I know, but I'm proud!

I think you did pretty well considering it was on gravel, I have been known to find a lonely section of a closed parking lot to work in while living on gravel driveways. :whistle:

:thumbsup: go you!

That would require me to haul stuff elsewhere :laugh: Honestly, it never crossed my mind...I mean, my music was blasting on the outdoor speakers, my 5 tools were right there :laugh:

Oh, and there's a small chance my fellow cohorts in crime for the Bash run WILL NOT be attending said bash (damn Dragon shut down), so I may just drive Tess :whistle: I am not a fan of riding for 10+ hours alone on a motorcycle...

...wonder if I could toss Caesar in the back seat with the top down? ??? :laugh:

Ok I'm totally proud of you. I can't do it. Hubby won't even let me try. I'm the spotter that' my job. Yep that's my job. I'm not even sure about going near the ramps. I believe in my freedoms I wanna keep'em. You'll have to give me lessons.

I also worked on the Busa...Omar bought me one of these so I could clean the chain and get the back wheel cleaned up. I cannot get Caesar on the Pitbull rear stand to save my life...

Let's just say the chain was a mess...I'm still not done...

That's pretty cool...should get one of the cyclecat stands though if
you happen across one, that thing is pure genius...don't think they make em
anymore.

stand1.jpg

stand2.jpg

stand3.jpg

That's pretty cool...should get one of the cyclecat stands though if
you happen across one, that thing is pure genius...don't think they make em
anymore.

stand1.jpg

stand2.jpg

stand3.jpg

That looks cool...hard to get the bike up off the ground? I have a rear Pitbull stand, but I cannot get the Busa up...

That looks cool...hard to get the bike up off the ground? I have a rear Pitbull stand, but I cannot get the Busa up...

A 10 year old with one hand can do it.

It naturally kicks over to one side and hooks on your swingarm spools as your
bike sits on its kickstand. You gently lift with one hand and your bike moves to
level and then up...down is just as easy.

If you can find one and if your interested, I'll shoot a short video and e-mail it to you.
Greatest thing for busas since sliced bread, can't believe they don't make 'em
anymore ???

A 10 year old with one hand can do it.

It naturally kicks over to one side and hooks on your swingarm spools as your
bike sits on its kickstand. You gently lift with one hand and your bike moves to
level and then up...down is just as easy.

If you can find one and if your interested, I'll shoot a short video and e-mail it to you.
Greatest thing for busas since sliced bread, can't believe they don't make 'em
anymore ???

Yeah, that sounds cool...never seen it before. Oh sure, a 10 year old can do it, but can I?! :rofl:

Thanks for the info...I'll see what I can find :thumbsup:

just put the ramps right behind the tires, then back up

Wow, thanks :laugh: I did just that...last time I ran my Mustang up a set of ramps, I went over 'em...had to have the ex jack the car up, hoped nothing was messed up on my baby...

...like I said, not a big deal to most, but it was a big deal to me...give me my moment :laugh:

Back