Hey Vab's! You'll be proud to know that

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,16:flamethrowing:)
(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,16
zzwhip.gif
)
rock.gif
Whats that?
Lick um, stick um and send them on their way.....
eek2.gif

biggrin.gif

(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 20 2006,16:39) Yep, you got the answers, but will you let it/her go?
Yep... Like stated before. I realized I didn't have the feelings for her I did before.

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,16:37)
(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,16:34)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,16
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,16
zzwhip.gif
)
rock.gif
Whats that?
Lick um, stick um and send them on their way.....
eek2.gif

biggrin.gif
Also a joke bro.

A good relationship is something we all strive for and when it happens, nothing will make you happier mang.
Thats all I'm looking for in life. A relationship WITH A GIRL built off a friendship, not sex. I've seen too many friends relationship start off great from a friendship, then end horribly because it goes from being based on friendship to sex. So, I kinda vowed to steer clear of sex till it's the right time.

(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,16:45) Thats all I'm looking for in life. A relationship WITH A GIRL built off a friendship, not sex. I've seen too many friends relationship start off great from a friendship, then end horribly because it goes from being based on friendship to sex. So, I kinda vowed to steer clear of sex till it's the right time.
That is the attitude to take bro.

My wife IS my best friend. We have been married over 12 years and been together almost 17 years...

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,16:51)
(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,16:45) Thats all I'm looking for in life. A relationship WITH A GIRL built off a friendship, not sex. I've seen too many friends relationship start off great from a friendship, then end horribly because it goes from being based on friendship to sex. So, I kinda vowed to steer clear of sex till it's the right time.
That is the attitude to take bro.

My wife IS my best friend. We have been married over 12 years and been together almost 17 years...
Congrats to that bro! Sounds like the kinda marriage I want, happy.
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 20 2006,14:54)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,15:51)
(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,15:48) Of course, it WAS Michelle...
laugh.gif
Well that explains it
laugh.gif
Hey now! I was trying to help him along here...

I get no respect...none...
sad.gif

*looking for middle finger smiley*
I still love ya, Michelle!

laugh.gif

Hmmm. Didn't i mention something about moving on a few months ago?

Ben, you might want to consider listening to your friends in person, instead of waiting for approval online to do something. I'm done.

well.......   the only logical thought that comes to mind is that.....    obviously.....   if.....    if you can't have herThen NoOne SHOULD!!!!!
firedevil.gif

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWOO HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
firedevil.gif
HAHAHAHHA..............................

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,12:46) Well at least ya know........If someone every envents the "How to complety understand a woman" book and it actually work they will be rich, lol.
I would pay anything for that book! Even just to read the first chapter or the last page. Women can't live with them, can't shoot them.
Good luck moving on my friend! You are lucky you now know what is going on in your life believe it or not.
beerchug.gif

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,16:59)
(omslaw @ Sep. 20 2006,17:44) I still love ya, Michelle!
Brown noser......

You are not getting out of the corner that easy.....
Well, since I'll be here a while...would ya mind hookin' me up with a Ribeye?
biggrin.gif

(omslaw @ Sep. 21 2006,00:11)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,16:59)
(omslaw @ Sep. 20 2006,17:44) I still love ya, Michelle!
Brown noser......

You are not getting out of the corner that easy.....
Well, since I'll be here a while...would ya mind hookin' me up with a Ribeye?  
biggrin.gif
Sure, they will be some served this weekend at the Bash I am sure.......

(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,12:48)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,15:46) Well at least ya know........If someone every envents the "How to complety understand a woman" book and it actually work they will be rich, lol.
Considering a woman couldn't even figure this girl out, that shows how complex they are!
eek2.gif

Of course, it WAS Michelle...  
laugh.gif
I'm sorry to hear this but I figured her out along time ago and told you.

DO NOT GO AFTER HER 19 YEAR OLD SISTER!!!!

Sweetie, just relax. Trust me when I say that when you stop looking for something, it will fall into your lap. You do not want to date someone that young. There are too many head games.

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Sep. 21 2006,11:37) DO NOT GO AFTER HER 19 YEAR OLD SISTER!!!!

Sweetie, just relax. Trust me when I say that when you stop looking for something, it will fall into your lap. You do not want to date someone that young. There are too many head games.
dammit Susan... ruin my fun...
tounge.gif

I know yall had her figured out a while ago, I'm just slow... Plus I was trying to get as much advice as possible and group it all together...

(GMbusa @ Sep. 20 2006,22:30) Hmmm. Didn't i mention something about moving on a few months ago?

Ben, you might want to consider listening to your friends in person, instead of waiting for approval online to do something.  I'm done.
rock.gif

Well, I couldn't move on a few months ago... I guess I like to hold onto good memories... plus, I wanted to hear it from HER that there wasn't a chance, not someone who hadn't met her... I guess all these times I just needed to vent.

(RRDugas @ Sep. 20 2006,23:16) well.......   the only logical thought that comes to mind is that.....    obviously.....   if.....    if you can't have herThen NoOne SHOULD!!!!!
firedevil.gif

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWOO HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
firedevil.gif
HAHAHAHHA..............................

firedevil.gif
I like Ryans train of thought though.... by the way, was that you, or your bike?

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Back