I'm so proud, i just might poop.

After reading the title, I couldn't help but think:

So you finally finished your potty training eh?

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

My wife used to be independent like that, before we got married.

well, it's nice to know that when you're 6000 miles away, she can take care of stuff like that. i can sleep a little bit easier (once the woodie goes away)

A woman that can work on her own stuff, hell even being out there helping even if it is fetching tools or holding stuff is pretty hot, mine i'm not even sure if she knows what or where the garage is. ???

A dirty woman is sexy!! :laugh::laugh:

My ex tried to lend a hand, it turned into her trying to tell me how to do the job. She loved watching me get dirty. She would sit there and watch from beginning to end. Then one day she knew it all. Taught her how to change a tire. The cell phone changed all that. Taught the daughter how to change a tire. This year she told me, that is a mans job.

Your wife rocks!!!!

Women who ride bikes, or can really drive a car skillfully, or have mechanical knowledge and can turn a wrench are just extra sexy!

Thats awesome. A few months back my wife told me she changed the brakes on her minivan. Rotors and all. I was so proud of her.

Your wife rocks!!!!

Women who ride bikes, or can really drive a car skillfully, or have mechanical knowledge and can turn a wrench are just extra sexy!

should've seen her in the SRT. blew the doors off a vette on the freeway when we were moving to florida.

Back