This is silly for the guys, I know, but I'm proud!

You guys have NO IDEA how scared I am of putting my car on ramps, and I'd never tried backing her up on to 'em before. I tried it once years ago and let's just say that was it for me...had to have the ex-husband jack her up to get 'em back out :rofl:

Yesterday I needed to replace a hanger for my exhaust and there was no other way to do it, so I gave it a shot...took 4 tries. If I overshot this, I have no jack, no way to get the car back up (since the ex took it all) and I would have cried :banghead:

I am just stupid proud of myself LOL...it's the little things for me lately...one tiny accomplishment after another. I fixed the hanging exhaust (you can see the driver's side had fallen a bit)...

Just me, bragging :cheerleader: I was so excited I took photos and sent 'em to Omar :laugh:

First off I had no idea that you were that big of a fan on mine that you had a custom plate made. :blush: :rofl:
I'm with you. I hate driving up on ramps for fear of going to far. :banghead: Nicely Done. :beerchug:
be carefull with the ramps on gravel as they may sink. That could get ugly.

Last edited:
You should get giant back tires so it looked like that all the time:laugh:

Back