if it was legal

Nah, not me. I did it when I was younger, but Im over it, and have better things to do with my time, money, lungs, etc.

When I DID smoke, I tried taking my blood pressure before and after a joint... before: normal, like 120/80.
After a joint?? WAY elevated (I mean like 180 over 120), which leads to my next point about why I quit and wouldnt smoke anymore:

About 10 years ago, some guys I work with went to OTB (Off Track Betting, where you can legally bet the horses in NY) and smoked a few bones on the way... a fun way to end the day, right??
One of the guys that went had a massive heart attack while standing on line... dead before he hit the floor at 32 years old.
Other than occasionally smoking, he appeared healthy... not overweight, exercised, ate normally, etc.
I've always wondered if he HADN'T smoked, would he still be alive? Nobody can say for sure, but I also cant believe the pot had NO influence at all.

That was all the reason I needed to quit. Honestly, I wish I never touched the s#!t. What purpose did it ever serve me in life? I have no reasonable answer for that question.
I get off WAY more on training, eating healthy, waking up alert, riding my 'Bus, etc than I EVER did from getting high.

:dunno:

ok my input...

how often do you see in the headlines about people being killed by drunk drivers...ALOT

how often do you see someone killed by someone that just smoked a joint...NEVER (well maybe 1 or 2)

and yes its a goverment thing why its not legalized...they make more money with it being illegal...

A true stoner response. "Dude man, I smoke a pound and still drive fine" :rofl:

I'd rather not encounter either. I mean, if your gonna drink or get high...stay your butt at home and do it.:rulez:

F all of that junk. I live on nuts, blueberries and peanutbutter sandwitches. And I'll
armwrestle anyone on the site:rofl:

Toughest undead vampire on the board!:thumbsup:

Friends say I remind them of Viktor from "Underword" that's
what started Vampire thing. Silly, but I like it.

vamp.jpg

Won't smoke it anymore. But wrote a paper about how if it was legalized for our American Farmers to grow.....we could literally be out of debt within 5-10yrs.

From a NOT smoking it to get high perspective, there are just to many positive uses for it that everyone could benefit from. That being said...the Tobacco & Alcohol Companies throw MILLIONS of dollars at the "powers that be" so that will never happen. :banghead:
From the great words of Peter Tosh....I say LEGALIZE IT! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
The stoned one will have a big bag of Doritos on the dash next to the bag of Oreos.:laugh:

Let me preface this.........I am a 16 year veteran police officer.

Marijuana should be legalized. It's less harmful than alcohol. Besides, people who are going to smoke it are going to smoke it regardless of what the law says. We might as well tax them like we do tobacco smokers and make money off of it.

To answer your question, no, the taste of marijuana disgusts me. Too pungent.

Back