Adam Lambert kisses male keyboard player on AMA

That ya even know who this butt pirate is worries me.
Couldn't care if he kissed a guy or fell off a cliff.
Lambert sucks ---talent wise. LOL

oh i like that,,,,saucy:cheerleader:

Dreams are made of this - Megan

megan-fox.jpg

Last edited:
closest thing to a gay experience i ever had was a friend of mine and my brothers came out to us and said he often thought about me and thought i was sexy and my humor attracted him.

the funny part was that my brother and i often made lots of gay jokes in front of him along with some other friends before he came out. the difference was that after he came out my brother and i remained friends with him while our other friends who were "religious" suddenly shunned him and made him an outcast in the group.

i am not starting a generalization of religious folk,,, i am just stating that they had no issue with him before hand, but after he was like kryptonite. he was a good guy and a good friend. even though he came out to my and my brother we told him the jokes would not stop and he said " thats why you guys are true friends. you dont care and will just let things be as they are"

point is that he was the same guy before and after. was a good dude before and after.

we had this other friend and every summer he went to camp,,, he was jewish so me and my brother always called it camp jewbilee,,,. i firmly believe that those of us who can make fun of everything are the ones who are most accepting of everything.

Personally I did not see the show as I don't watch much network tv offerings. I prefer stuff like forensic files, TLC, History Channel, etc....you know, the boring stuff. Anyway, if I had been watching it with my 3 grandaughters(temp custody) and saw that along with the other action, I would have been a little dismayed. Not a big deal but is it really necessary? Not really. It was a music award show, that's what was expected. The girls are accepting of gays but I know they would have thought....What the heck???

I'm so dumb!??? I didn't even know anything about this Adam dude until I saw a story about Good Morning America canceling his show. So my wife told me about the kiss thing--so I went on line and read the story and saw the clip. I also saw an interview of him saying he was looking for a little shock factor. Well, if he did the kiss thing for the purpose of getting notice it sure worked. You don't need to look any further than here---5 pages on this thread already! WOW--the kiss that was seen around the world!:laugh:

Climbing in someone's mouth on national tv shows a lack of proper upbringing. I have no problem with somebody showing a small token of affection (holding hands, hug, quick peck, that sort of thing) for a loved one, partner, whatever, no matter which gender makes their meat loaf, but what he did was totally inapropriate.
I am just as tired of annoying gays pushing their agenda as I am of annoying christians pushing theirs. All this screaming of views and beliefs, thinking that whoever is loudest and causes the biggest scene is ridiculous. A belief is simply that, and all the screaming in the world don't make it a fact. Nobody has a more valid belief than anybody else. What ever happened to respectful discussion and agreeing to disagree?
To put this in perspective, anyone with eyes knows Elton John is as funny as a 3 dollar bill, and he makes no attempt to hide it, but I don't think he would do anything as classless as that. Mostly because he makes great music and doesn't need to become famous by losing a manufactured show and then garnering negative attention by being vulgar. In the same way Mother Theresa didn't try and ramrod her views down folks throats, she simply did what she felt was right, and let her actions show her faith.

to a certain population of americans this is normal and acceptable. just because it is not to one group does not mean it is fine with another. i dont care if someone is gay and shows it. when a gay person sees a man kiss a woman he might be thinking "eww thats gross" just the same as someone might think a gay couple kissing is gross.

i hope you are not accusing me of not being civil? i dont think you are, but i am just making sure.

No, it was a general comment, I think aimed toward racerv and dino, but it was meant for everyone.

bad subject to debate.... dang i need glasses now... gotta go before I go blind..:rofl:

I almost forgot what I was gonna post... going back to what is said and not allowed to be said on TV.
Why don't they allow the word TIT. can't understand it. it is such a nice word. We all like to see them, they are all over TV and movies, the larger ones are more popular but they are all nice...it is the one of the "must see" parts of the female anatomy (if you are a man) but they don't allow the most popular word used to describe them.. makes no sense. Sorry for the off topic post, got tired of reading about homosexuals.

Last edited:
orrrrr,,, JEHOVAH! JEHOVAH! JEHOVAH! JEHOVAH!

"You have been found guilty by the elders of the town for uttering the name of our Lord,, and so as a BLASPHEMER you are to BE STONED TO DEATH!"

"Look I had a lovely supper and all I said to my wife was that piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah!'

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost forgot what I was gonna post... going back to what is said and not allowed to be said on TV.
Why don't they allow the word TIT. can't understand it. it is such a nice word. We all like to see them, they are all over TV and movies, the larger ones are more popular but they are all nice...it is the one of the "must see" parts of the female anatomy (if you are a man) but they don't allow the most popular word used to describe them.. makes no sense. Sorry for the off topic post, got tired of reading about homosexuals.

We've been having fun with this lately, I'm being trained to identify the real ones from the aftermarket ones :thumbsup:

saw it on the tv last night, the show even blacked out the portion where dude was fake performing oral on adam dude.

not right for reg. TV whether girl/boy or boy/boy, mtv maybe.

yet another reason why i don't watch "award shows" from the entertainment industry.

Back