"Hot Busa Babe" bash????

The current Founding "babes" are taken.. that is why y'all need to bring NEW ONES!!!

Think how much fun it will be to cruise the Redneck Riviera on Valentines day with a Hottie.. even better if she is on her OWN BIKE!! (preferrably a BUSA)

SET DATE IS FEBRUARY 14th, 2009 ... do I need to put that in bigger print ACE?

I'm pretty sure Brenda (LadyHawk) and I will make this one~ It's not too aweful far to travel, it's the weekend of our 15th (hard to believe she's put up with me that long!), and it's been a while since we've connected with our Busa family~ I'm thinkin we'll make a weekend of it... can anyone tell me of a decent place to stay in the general vacinity of where everyone will be meeting? Also.... I will be riding my Train... hope ya'll can keep up! :laugh:

I'm pretty sure Brenda (LadyHawk) and I will make this one~ It's not too aweful far to travel, it's the weekend of our 15th (hard to believe she's put up with me that long!), and it's been a while since we've connected with our Busa family~ I'm thinkin we'll make a weekend of it... can anyone tell me of a decent place to stay in the general vacinity of where everyone will be meeting? Also.... I will be riding my Train... hope ya'll can keep up! :laugh:

Lodging in the Gulf Shores / Orange Beach area should be an easy ticket during that time of the year.
There are literally miles of condos and hotels along the beach that would fit your needs.

We're staying at the Hampton in Daphne. It's a little pricey but it is very nice and really close to Randy and Dawn :)

Randy you know Don doesn't trailer his bikes. He rides 600 miles just to get a cup of joe :laugh:. Man i can't wait till i get an iron butt. :thumbsup:

I should have trailered last year :whistle:

post-12-74438-IMG_0141.jpg

post-12-74522-IMG_0142.jpg

Yeah, and to think you got that Shoei helmet allllllll wet!:whistle:

Don deffenitaly is a true trooper :thumbsup: rain or shine. .

Last edited:
Don deffenitaly is a true trooper :thumbsup: rain or shine. .

Doc, there is truly no motorcyclist like the one we have here in our midst.
And I am dam*ed proud to have him among my comrades - even if I dont always deserve it.

Here's to ya Mr. Williams:beerchug:
Long may ye ride sir *and Lord help me to keep up....!

Last edited:
Doc, there is truly no motorcyclist like the one we have here in our midst.
And I am dam*ed proud to have him among my comrades - even if I dont always deserve it.

Here's to ya Mr. Williams:beerchug:
Long may ye ride sir *and Lord help me to keep up....!

:beerchug:

Back