"Hot Busa Babe" bash????

dsbunton646

Registered
this is probably a stupid question, but i couldn't find any info on it in the get together forum/threads. i was wondering if someone could give some info on the details. is it a women only deal open to evryone? is it a one day event? etc..

I've jumped into the Florabama before (got my beer free, too)...might have to look into doing it again!

Well I guess Now as a good time as any...

HOT BUSA BABE BASH
February 14th, 2008
Florabama (on the beach state line between Alabama and Florida)
Come ONE come ALL!! IT'll be a BLAST!!

TIME TBA

This should play out well for me, seeings how.... I am the Founding Hot Busa Babe here'bouts.....giggidy.....:moon:

i know scar what you buying me sweetie.... hopefully what i always wanted a non shaved ugly giuy like yourself hahahahaha:whistle:

How appropriate...Valentine's Day.

:love:

:laugh:

OF COURSE.. and we don't wanna hear any of this "But I need to stay home with the wife/ gf because it is Valentine's Day"

If she doesn't want to do something like this... SCREW HER! She doesn't really love you anyways! (right BoB?)

OF COURSE.. and we don't wanna hear any of this "But I need to stay home with the wife/ gf because it is Valentine's Day"

If she doesn't want to do something like this... SCREW HER! She doesn't really love you anyways! (right BoB?)

WOW Jules. Say what's on your mind. I will have to try and find my way down there.

HOT BUSA BABE BASH
February 14th, 2008

TIME TBA

That date you list has already gone by ?:whistle:

HOT BUSA BABE BASH
February 14th, 2009

TIME TBA

Try that.. I was off by a year...

Back