**NEW** Busa Beach Babe Bash March 2013 (well, sort of)..

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Well, sort of....

I will be in Elberta from Mon 3/11 thru Wed 3/13 (work related, but my daughter is on spring break so her and my wife are coming also)....Was wondering if the South AL Crew might be available one night for a mini babe-bash get-together? I got us reservations on NAS P-cola.

Also, could you guys make some recommendations on stuff my wife and 11 year old daughter might like to do in the area? If the weather is good I know there will be some beach time involved, but I know that might get boring quickly....

Thanks!

Ugggh.. that is the week of our Nine Week Exams..

I was just in P-town a couple of weekends ago doing the polar plunge for Special Olympics.

First of all. My sympathies for having business in Elberta. We call it "Deliverance" there.

Second. I don't have a daughter so I can't make any suggestions there.

Third. I happen to be off work those 2 days but I am so far behind on my personal errands, I hadn't even planned on a ride those 2 days.

They would enjoy going to McGuires in P'Cola. So would you for that matter. But that is only like an hour or so of the day.

If they have wheels. The Destin wharf is about an hour down the road.

First of all. My sympathies for having business in Elberta. We call it "Deliverance" there.

Second. I don't have a daughter so I can't make any suggestions there.

Third. I happen to be off work those 2 days but I am so far behind on my personal errands, I hadn't even planned on a ride those 2 days.

They would enjoy going to McGuires in P'Cola. So would you for that matter. But that is only like an hour or so of the day.

If they have wheels. The Destin wharf is about an hour down the road.

Worse, I have A BUSINESS in Elberta...:)

My ride will still be in Birmingham I'll be leaving it there to pick up when I come back thru.

What is McGuires? and What is the Destin Warf? Yes we will have wheels (just the 4-wheel variety).

Thanks!

McGuires is a great Irish restaurant with dollars hanging off the ceiling. Great Great Food.

Haven't been to the Wharf

The beach has a new big ferris wheel, haven't been on it and not sure how much fun it is. Weather is suppose to be pretty nice.

Destin Wharf is like a high end boardwalk. It is situated on the inlet to the Gulf of Mexico. Lots or restaurants and shops and live music (not sure about weekdays) and food. But the best way to enjoy it is buy a drink and watch the activities. They will likely have para sailing etc. for spring break.
I thought of another place. Orange Beach. Called the Hangout. That is like THE place to go and Hangout. Huge place. Games food drink and it's own manmade beach on the property.

Back