Hot Busa Babe Bash 2008

You need to get rid of this one!!!! This was ROCKY trying to BLIND ME
I thought that was a pretty picture of you! It shows off how big your eyes are, which I think is one of your best features by the way.
I
thumb_up.gif
with Purple1300's statement.
Yeah i like that pic also, i guess you can say that is another one of the reasons i married her
Nuff said
whistling.gif

Ray got my Muvo today, headphones, software, guide included. All I need is a battery. Thanks
beerchug.gif

Hopefully she put you to bed and spanked you, yes in that order
spank.gif
MuVo 1 GB MP3 player, so I can listen to tunes while I ride 9 hours to see you guys and to keep me off those sly motards that think they can pass a line of Busas. WTF was he thinking, anyway with the music I probably would have stayed in line and behaved, but who knows.
whistling.gif

Hopefully she put you to bed and spanked you, yes in that order  
spank.gif
 MuVo 1 GB MP3 player, so I can listen to tunes while I ride 9 hours to see you guys and to keep me off those sly motards that think they can pass a line of Busas. WTF was he thinking, anyway with the music I probably would have stayed in line and behaved, but who knows.  
whistling.gif
Thats what i was kinda thinking it was. Well sorry to say no spanking going on last night but the day is still young
ThumbsUp.gif
. Yeah the motard guy was pretty funny, i think he was a little out of his league.

The only reason the dirt bike dude passed us was because this strikingly handsome, wife-beater wearing, slow riding, completly law abiding, two up riding guy was leading and proceeding with judiciousness and caution so as not to lose any of his clan....

It was funny when Do3 'Don'd' him though!

Maybe that mp3 player will simmer you down sir.... Listening to Disturbed usually calms the savage beast in me
sadnews.gif
!

Hey y'all be nice....
sadnews.gif
I got Don'd too
sad.gif
(but that is becasue I am horrible at turning right in intersections
dunno.gif
)

Bill Clinton voice, index finger pointing and shaking at U, " I have never, not once, been Don'd "
lurk.gif

Back