Hot Busa Babe Bash 2009

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Sherry and I are coming, Patrick and Brittany are already nearby, Chris may come with us...:beerchug:

Last edited:
Should be a good time and lets hope the weather cooperates!

I'd humbly suggest..... that we all meet at the 'bama, enjoy some fellowship there and perhaps an hour or so afterward, take a nice ride down the penninsula to Fort Morgan (about 24 miles), get some group shots of the bikes lined up on the coast or by the fort and chill out and sniff the sea breezes.....
Then adjourn back to Foley AL for what seems a mandatory dining session at Lamberts! They dont take reservations so we'll have to hang out there for our table(s) to come open.
Should nearly consume the afternoon and afterward those with lodging on the surf can enjoy the evening and those that need to travel back to base should have plenty of day light...

I am an early riser and could take any interested on some rural road rides in the am if anyone feels froggy!

The night before????
The Order of Incas are rolling.
Mardi Gras will be underway in Mobile and as luck would have it, I dont miss many of the parades and the Incas do a nice job when they roll out.
If any of you out of town travelers are good for it, ye are welcome to go revel in the streets with us.
Actually, Mardi Gras and street reveling have their home in Mobile!
Maybe we can decorate Dons bike with some blue and silver Inca beads?

In other news, Jet Li and Poppy are now said to be on the guest list so bring a decent substrate for autographs!!!:beerchug:

Last edited:
LadyHawk and I plan to attend... barring any setbacks between now and then~ :rolleyes2:

Sounds PERFECT RANDY!! I wanna catch the parades... I'll bow out of the rural roads with you though Randy.

I will be there with Lauren, Halie and Pam. We are staying about 3 miles from the Florabama on the beach. I hope the weather is great, because I am really looking forward to this. See everyone soon. :)

Gonna be fun ya'll!

I am down for the morning rural ride and the Mardi Gras parade too!!

Hey, Randy, where do we go for the parade???

Gonna be fun ya'll!

I am down for the morning rural ride and the Mardi Gras parade too!!

Hey, Randy, where do we go for the parade???

Dude!

Mardi Gras parades run for 2 weeks and the culmination is on Fat Tuesday. They are all in downtown Mobile.
We can hit any of those you'd like.
I gotta go to Arizona for three days right after the Babe Bash but anytime thereafter (or there before) we can GET IT ON!

I am just glad your gonna make it my friend!

I'll ring yas before hand so we can tour some farm roads! We can roll out, terrorize central Baldwin County, then go back to base and.... put on the BACKREST so I can haul the mizzuz... and head to the Gulf. *I cant convince her to ride the V Star down there.....

Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread stuffs...

Last edited:
Dude!

Mardi Gras parades run for 2 weeks and the culmination is on Fat Tuesday. They are all in downtown Mobile.
I gotta go to Arizona for three days right after the Babe Bash but anytime thereafter (or there before) we can GET IT ON!

I'll ring yas before hand so we can tour some farm roads! We can roll out, terrorize central Baldwin County, then go back to base and.... put on the BACKREST so I can haul the mizzuz... and head to the Gulf. *I cant convince her to ride the V Star down there.....

May I go, may I go, please, please :please: :please: :)

Well just let me know if you are going to any parades and when. I am outta town this Tuesday and Wednesday, but after that all clear.!!

Dude!

Back