Hot Busa Babe Bash 2009

Gettin ready for a little saddle time.......

pappy1.jpg

pappy2.jpg

pappy6.jpg

Jet and Pappy bikes.jpg

Don on Tim's scoot and a paparazzi shot of Dawn and Randy in their truck..

Don on Tims bike.jpg

Don on Tims bike2.jpg

Dawn and Randy.jpg

Leaving for the latest installment of the Busa Splash!!

Was great fun even without the bikes because of all the great people! It was really great too, considering I had a weekend off from the diet. It was carbohydrate heaven for me!!!

Randy, great pick for the eating place, thanks Bro!

Nice seeing everyone and see ya at the gap!!!!

leaving for bash2.jpg

leaving for bash1.jpg

It was really great too, considering I had a weekend off from the diet. It was carbohydrate heaven for me!!!

I think it was an OFF-DIET weekend for All of US!!!

It was great seeing you Tom!! Once Doc's shoulder gets healed up we might make a panhandle run and come see ya!!

Well, Pappy left this morning at around 7am, 45 degrees but sunny. He should have a good ride home when he points her into the wind.

Seems very empty and kinda sad around home right now. He is such a great guy, wish he could stay longer but he has to get back to his girlfriend before he ends up residing in the dog house, ha ha!!

My little fellas keep snooping around looking for him, they really have taken to him, sorta makes me jealous!! LOL

fellas.jpg

I think it was an OFF-DIET weekend for All of US!!!

It was great seeing you Tom!! Once Doc's shoulder gets healed up we might make a panhandle run and come see ya!!

Hey, Julie, was great seeing you and Darrel too! Man, it would be great to get together more often since we live so close.

Tell, Doc I said, "hang in there."

Pappy checked in and he made it home safe at about 1600 hrs.. :thumbsup:

He said to thank you all for the good time. :beerchug:

Back