Hot Busa Babe Bash 2009

Sherry and I are home...we made a side trip to Ringgold GA and dropped Tim's Busa off in his office parking lot.

He is probably there to retrieve it by now:beerchug:

Thanks everyone for a great time:cheerleader:

P1060570.jpg

P1060572.jpg

P1060574.jpg

P1060578.jpg

P1060583.jpg

OK, I finally got the pics loaded and logged on. :D Halie and I on our way to the Floribama. We stoped and took a couple of shots. :)

2009FebOrangeBeach 001 (Small).jpg

2009FebOrangeBeach 004 (Small).jpg

We made it to the Floribama and no one was there? I guess they were afraid of a little rain. :laugh: So, Halie and I took a few shots and then rode around for a bit. :)

2009FebOrangeBeach 010 (Small).jpg

2009FebOrangeBeach 008 (Small).jpg

2009FebOrangeBeach 006 (Small).jpg

2009FebOrangeBeach 011 (Small).jpg

Don couldnt stand not getting to ride a bike since the sun came out. :D
He rode mine back to Daphne and into the trailer to go back to Georgia. Thanks Don for transporting my bike to the bash. :beerchug: I had a really good time, even though I didnt have any other Busa riders to ride with. It was great to see everyone.

2009FebOrangeBeach 023 (Small).jpg

2009FebOrangeBeach 024 (Small).jpg

Don couldnt stand not getting to ride a bike since the sun came out. :D
He rode mine back to Daphne and into the trailer to go back to Georgia. Thanks Don for transporting my bike to the bash. :beerchug: I had a really good time, even though I didnt have any other Busa riders to ride with. It was great to see everyone.

The pleasure was mine:cheerleader:

Forgot about this one of the night before when I rode to the beach form Daphne. The weather was a little bad. :D I just figured it washed the rest of the road salt off parts of my bike from our trip to the gap, when there was snow on the ground. A real motorcyclist. :D

2009FebOrangeBeach 151 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
Everyone has checked in except Jet-Li and Pappy. They didn't have too far to go so I'm sure they probably made it home fine.

Tim, it was great to finally meet your whole family! Hope y'all had a good time despite the weather and lack of riding on our part.

Well, Pappy arrived at my house on Thursday about 2pm. We had a little ride Friday morning, so here some pics of that....

Back