"Hot Busa Babe" bash????

OF COURSE.. and we don't wanna hear any of this "But I need to stay home with the wife/ gf because it is Valentine's Day"

If she doesn't want to do something like this... SCREW HER! She doesn't really love you anyways! (right BoB?)

Amen sister!

Hmmmm.

Maybe an after FloraBama meet ride down to Fort Morgan? If the wife dont get my azz beat by some harley goat like almost happened last time..... The Fort could be a neat spot for those who are not indigenous.

Do we do Lamberts again? Lulus?
Or with your new found Gun Slinger status we could just go ridin around an shootin stop signs and stuff....

Last edited:
Shooting stop signs sounds like fun. We usually reserve that for rainy days around here. Cops don't like to get wet :laugh:

If we don't go to Lamberts, I may get shot :)

Im going to try and make it over.. that a few hours away for me! Anyone riding over from the Panama City or Tallahassee Area?

i know scar what you buying me sweetie.... hopefully what i always wanted a non shaved ugly giuy like yourself hahahahaha:whistle:

I am getting you a 6'0" girl (I swear it is a girl) with a nice backside that I heard frequents gay bars.

I thought the date was the weekend after Valentines day? i already put in for the time off. Should have known this was set up by women, changed their minds already!:poke:

I thought the date was the weekend after Valentines day? i already put in for the time off. Should have known this was set up by women, changed their minds already!:poke:

Dude, you are asking for it now. You have been hiding all this time and the first thing you do when you come out of hiding is stir the women up. Man you are brave.:poke::rofl:

All the Hot Busa Girls here are spoken for so I see no reason to go:laugh:

Have fun all an ride safe

Dude, you are asking for it now. You have been hiding all this time and the first thing you do when you come out of hiding is stir the women up. Man you are brave.:poke::rofl:

Close scrapes with death tend to make me more brave. :whistle:

Is this the first year of this 'bash' ? if not are there pics from years past? :whistle:

firm date and time would be nice before I can think about going that far.

I'll be there but not on my bike, since i will be having shoulder surgury on Jan 19th. Unless for some reason i heal up better than expected. We will see.

Back