Kawasaki ZX Raping our Colors

When you were a kid didnt you wear your dads shoes to look like him, and just like you in his shoes the ZX will never fill those shoes.

BUSA is the DADDY :bowdown:

Orange and Black ? There Color is Black and Orange. ??? If Ya Can't Beat them...Join them :moon:

it is the best looking zx14 but it will never have the glory as the busa

power to the coulered folks

Orange and Black ? There Color is Black and Orange. ??? If Ya Can't Beat them...Join them :moon:

Imitation is the best form of flattery.

If ya can't lead I guess the next best thing to do is follow :sly:

Wonder if a Kawi green Busa would sell. ???

When you were a kid didnt you wear your dads shoes to look like him, and just like you in his shoes the ZX will never fill those shoes.

BUSA is the DADDY :bowdown:

no one would buy them if they did not look like a busa!! :laugh:

Famous quote " you can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig" Same goes here, you make it like the colors of the busa, but u it will NEVER be a busa. Here's to Kawasucki :moon:

Last edited:
I kind of like the green one too, just too many other styling things I don't like about them. Ah well, lotta people do like them so it must be an "in the eyes of the beholder" thing I guess.:alien:

They're just colors. Move on already, no one copied anybody. Actually HD started using black/orange first, so is Suzuki really trying to be like HD? Come on. ???

Back