Beat Rickey Gadson, Win a Kawasaki ZX-14r

Yeah that will be a lot of essays! It says they are gonna race to win a Zx14 but it didn't say what they'd be riding during the race?

Kawi must really be paying Ricky a load of money to promote that bike. I'll give it to them, at least they are trying their butts off to promote their bike. It's hard not to hear about the zx14

zx-14 zx-14 zx-14 zx-14 zx-14 zx-14 zx-14 zx-14 zx-14.....ricky ricky ricky ricky ricky ricky ricky......zx-14 zx-14 zx-14 zx-14 zx-14 zx-14.....

I think they need a better motivation prize than"win a zx14" :rofl:

Watch him getting beat by a busa. :laugh:

I wrote my essay..

Yes, I would like to be entered into this competition only if the winner recieves a brand new 2012 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa. This is the only way I can see it being called a zerotohero. If this can not be arranged can you rename it to Hero to zero for all the Suzuki owners that would like to compete?

"Suzuki Hayabusa The worlds FASTEST production motorcycle!!

You COWASUCKI guys will never claim this title!:moon:

Whacca think? I have a chance of winning??:laugh:

yep....what will the "contestants" be rideing...vs what he will be.....

I hope someone instead of an essay just sends him a time slip from the track with the words "bring it on":laugh:

newbies racing a zx14with Ricky on it huh ?! Not very fair . I guess they wont have to give one away

newbies racing a zx14with Ricky on it huh ?! Not very fair . I guess they wont have to give one away

What's funny is the Kaw guys cutting their own throats. They will have a bunch of guys/gals posting 10's and showing the ZX-14's true colors:laugh: But I am sure they will find a couple ringers as to not make the ZX-14 look too bad

Just gotta Nancy Karigan his knee before the race :laugh:

Yeah actually "Beat Ricky" to a pulp then race him... That should even up the odds for the amatuer racers. Just make sure the amatuer racer is a professional MMA fighter. Brand new zx-14 - yeah baby.

Back