A,B or C

qpddd

Bits and Bytes user
Donating Member
Registered
Trying to make some sence of the power mode settings, whats the difference? Seems when I ajust the setting to "C" then switch off the ignition then back on it defaults back to A, Which setting will give me a better ride fo my daily motorway commute and be more fuel efficent?

Thanks

A is the default setting and will continue to reset to that every time you turn the bike off. As for commuting I believe the "C" mode is your best option

A is your standard setting, B and C respectively are just more toned down, softer curves. I honestly have not ridden in B or C enough to say anything about fuel economy, though if I had to guess, I'd say there will be a minimal improvement in mileage, if any.

Cheers for your replies, seem like some experimentation is called for, only had the bike 3 days so just getting used to it :)

fuel mileage is directly proportional to your righ wrist :whistle: (no matter which mode your in) :laugh:

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines, and that to go a given speed you'll need to run the same rpm in any mode, its just a matter of weather or not the modes actually deliver less fuel depending on the setting.

I have to admit I used to think the modes were a good idea for wet roads, etc. But the engine really is as close to perfect as anything I've ridden: totally controllable under any conditions for an experienced rider. Assuming you have a few years of riding behind you, I doubt you'll ever use anything but A mode.

I have to admit I used to think the modes were a good idea for wet roads, etc. But the engine really is as close to perfect as anything I've ridden: totally controllable under any conditions for an experienced rider. Assuming you have a few years of riding behind you, I doubt you'll ever use anything but A mode.

+1 for sure

I read somewhere and I don't remember where or if it is accurate that B mode is -15 HP and C mode is -50 HP.

I'm rinding A all the way. Fiddled a bit with B&C when i first got the bike, now I hardly notice their existance!

if you want MPG :poke: just ridding in the city this tank 40 miles i'am down a 1/4 a tank. in the city this bikes gets at the best 30mpg

look here :thumbsup:

Busa2.jpg

Just like everyone else I tryed the B and C and always go right back to A. I wanted to try all the mods when comuting and always just go back to the A cas MAN I LOVE THAT POWER.:beerchug:

Back