Power Mode A, B, C

I dont even change it for new tires. Only time I change it is to check and see if it still works. That way, if I ever sold the bike I can tell the owner yep it worked once before and didnt bother it again.

I have a question: In regards to flashing with ECU Editor, are you able to maintain 3 custom power modes, or does ECU Editor just write over it all and only allow one map?

I have a question: In regards to flashing with ECU Editor, are you able to maintain 3 custom power modes, or does ECU Editor just write over it all and only allow one map?
I’ve had mine done with Woolich. My 3 are completely different tunes and each has their uses for what I wanted.

I’ve had mine done with Woolich. My 3 are completely different tunes and each has their uses for what I wanted.
I'm hoping to get my dyno together and running in the next few weeks so I should be able to answer myself then but talking to a couple they have said that with the stock ecu that you'll see a small increase by actually taking the time to put the bike in a mode versus just taking off without touching the more select

I'm hoping to get my dyno together and running in the next few weeks so I should be able to answer myself then but talking to a couple they have said that with the stock ecu that you'll see a small increase by actually taking the time to put the bike in a mode versus just taking off without touching the more select
They are in A mode by default.

They are in A mode by default.
See and that was what I was always told and was my argument with the guy but he has a busa that he doesn't work on and spent all kinds of money having built and tuned so of course he thinks he knows everything :laugh: :laugh: and somewhere along the lines on one of his dyno runs supposedly his tuner showed him it made a difference which I of course didn't believe but it will be fun to put mine on the dyno once i get it together and have him come by to prove him wrong.

See and that was what I was always told and was my argument with the guy but he has a busa that he doesn't work on and spent all kinds of money having built and tuned so of course he thinks he knows everything :laugh: :laugh: and somewhere along the lines on one of his dyno runs supposedly his tuner showed him it made a difference which I of course didn't believe but it will be fun to put mine on the dyno once i get it together and have him come by to prove him wrong.
You will get a different number every time you make a pull.

I use mine for different maps/restrictors:

A: Full power 98oct db killers out
B: Full power 95oct db killers out
C: Full power 95oct db killers in.

Back