What handgun provides the best acceleration in a Hayabusa?

OB_Kirk

Registered
And I mean actual usefull handguns. I thought of a Smith airlite, but the .22LR is not a reliable stopper. The Smith airweight only holds 5 rounds, and the .38 special is not a great stopper either. The smaller sized AMT DAO backup holds 6 and is faster to reload than a J-frame, but the best .380ACP is only about as good as a .38, and since the owner of Arcadia Machine and Tool passed away, I can't seem to find the little buggers for sale. I am left with the Glock 26. It holds 11 doses of felon repellant, is fast to reload, is a reliable stopper if fed with speedy 115 grain JHPs (Cor-Bon's does 1350fps), and if needed will accept the larger magazines from the models 19,19C,17,17C,17L,34 and model 18. It also will fit in one of Galco's fine ankle rigs (although I hate the ankle carry.),and any holster designed for my model 17: the Galco fanny pack, the Galco shoulder rig, and my personal favorite (don't laugh) the Glock belt slide. It is reasonably small, reasonable light, extremely reliable, and is as stable gunfighting platform as one could hope for in a munchkin gun. Any thoughts?

Sorry for replying to your post Reverend Kirk. Unless your reply was supposed to be humorous-that is. (ha ha-very funny) If so, stop reading here.

I can't help but feel like you're being a bit condescending. I didn't post pics.of drugs. I posted a pic of a gun. If you went poking around my photos(nosey) and were offended by a marijuana pic., it's your own fault. I assure you that I'm not the only member here that smokes weed either. Marijuana? a drug?
Genesis 1:12 "I give you all the earth's seed-bearing plants and herbs for you to use"
I suppose you don't smoke/use tobacco,drink coffee,alcohol or other more socially acceptable forms of drugs. You idiots that blindly follow the government's laws that deem a drug safe or acceptable crack me up. These socially acceptable drugs along with individual lifestyle choices (could you stand to lose a few pounds? my bodyfat is under 10%.,do you excercise regularly? I do, 7 days/wk..)are responsible for at least 80% of our (taxpayers-I pay more in taxes every year than most people's annual household income- and
I'm not a drug dealer) annual health care costs.

Just because your profile says you have a relationship with Jesus (I speak with him every day myself) doesn't give you the right to rip on me for no reason. I was just trying to make a contribution to the board and some holier than thou dork has to flame me. (If that's not what you were doing, I apologize) No wonder LABUSAS.org is gonna leave this board in the dust. You guys are way too close minded and uptight.

Squid- you are right. I am a junkie. I am trying to quit coffee, but it has been a tough go. I am not better than you. My sins are no less than yours. I am not proud enough of my sins to post them on the internet. I also am in good shape. I rode 200 miles in one day on a mountain bike. I have invested a huge amount of my time and training putting dopers and dope dealers in jail. I think it's good clean fun. I think it is humerous that a suspect would put his picture, his e-mail address, his city and state, his car's picture, his drugs picture, and some background in all of these pictures onto the internet for anyone to peruse. Oh well, like my old partner used to say: "we don't catch the smart ones.". Are you a good runner?

Since Wildey's are only available at collector's prices anymore, I recommend a Desert Eagle, in at least .44 Magnum, preferably .50 or larger, with the sear's filed to allow full auto fire, one welded to each end of the swingarm, pointed about 25 degrees above horizontal for maximum thrust, like a well trimmed outboard. Heavy bullets preferred, I'm not sure the lesser weight but higher velocity pills will really contribute the same acceleration thrust, due to the unique airflow configuration of the Hayabusa bodywork. Please see the early windtunnel-with-smoke-marker promotional photos of the Busa from Suzuki as a reference. I stand ready to be corrected.

Hey, Squidvicious:
Since you quoted one of my favorite books, I'm gonna contradict you.
A) King James, Gen 1:12 "And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good." Note: it don't say, " and God said, "Pack the leaves into bowls and fire them up, while discarding the seds and twigs', or, 'God said, 'Thou shalt bake them into unleavened green cookies, and take thy fill.' "

I mean, really, either you inserted your own interpretation to support your convictions and practices, or you found one of the renegade, infidel *versions* of the Bible to say what you wanted to hear. Of course, EVERYONE knows, the only literally true version is King James.
See, God also, gave us Poison Ivy, and Oleander, and Purple Nightshade, but surely he didn't intend us to roll up fatties with leaves from those herbs, and spend the balmy summer nights toking with friends, whilst waiting for terminal toxicity.

My wife carries a Para Ordnance P10-45 when she rides.10 rounds of 185 grain Remington Golden Saber all in a very reliable and concealable package. Pesonally I carry a full size Para S16-40 [P16-40 Limited]. With my Arrendondo magazine extentions [very,very small,only extends the length maybe a half inch.]I can keep 20 40 S&W cartridges in the weapon with 19 more in just 1 extra magazine. For backup I have a Kimber Ultra,7 rounds of 45ACP,another "felon repellant". With the Galco shoulder holster and ankle holster and 1 extra magazine I probably carry about 10 extra pounds. Its kind of a heavy rig but it has incredible stopping power. Depending on where we go sometimes I will only carry the Kimber. You guys be carefull toting around weapons on your bikes. I hope you all have your carry permits and carry your weapons in a safe and proffesional manner. We are under scrutiny all the time by anti gun groups and they live for somebody to make a mistake or use the wrong judgement in brandishing a weapon. Safe riding and shooting you guys.

Now, mind you, I'm not really convinced that Marijuana is as harmful as Purple Nightshade or Federal Government Big Brotherism, I just choose not to violate the law and risk losing my license to practice my profession, my right to keep and bear arms, other civil rights, etc, etc, my initiative and selected Type "A" personality traits, I just felt like arguing.
Peace, Love, Woodstock, brother. Live long and prosper. Keep the Faith. Too many cooks spoil the broth. Many hands make light work. The pen is mightier than the sword. Might makes Right. A stitch in time saves nine. Haste makes waste. Once in the morning and I'm good for the whole day. Shalom. Adios. Bye.

Kirk-Another jealous low life cop. It's not my fault that that's all you did with your life. I'm fortunate to have what I have and I know it. I also made my money legally-serving mankind no less. Were you the last kid picked in gym class in grade school? Do you lack the charisma of the average man? Do you have problems getting laid in an animal shelter? I know! pass a few stupid tests anyone with an 8th grade education could pass,brown nose all,12 weeks in an academy,gun,badge-now you may even get laid once in awhile. Of course it would be by a girl you convinced that being a cop is a noble thing(what a joke-unless you're 100% straight edged). I suppose you never speed on your bike either? I suppose if you ever get pulled over you don't flash the brass-pass to receive "professional courtesy"? You're on one side of the fence or the other. No middle ground here. Pick a side and stay there.

Oh yeah, for the record-My own ignorance is to blame for those pics. you viewed-I was under the impression that no one could access my personal files unless I posted them. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

The StarPD 45 if you can find one,great stopping power, light gun.This gun out of the box I was able to hit a bulleye at 25yds,not bad for a gun new.Must be the guy behind the gun same thing as riding the Busa or any sport bike,the rider makes the difference.Learn the safety of the gun.Shoot safe and ride safe.

I used to carry a full size 9mm that held 15 rounds, too heavy and bulky. I now have (besides my .44, .357, SKS, 12 gauge) a Kel Tec 9mm, suposed to be the smallest and lightest 9mm subcompact made. It is very small and light, it is a DAO so I don't worry about leaving one in the chamber at all times. Fits about anywhere.

Squid- I think you would do better to stick to the drugs shown in your photo directory. I guess we know what kind of "business owner" you are.

This idea I've entertained for years;

How about a mounted 20mm Vulcan Phalanx on the back with heads up display point -n- shoot? Then, when soccer mom pulls out in front of ya talking on cell fone you can just pop the fone right out of her hand. If she still isn't looking at you knock the huge diamond off her ring finger, that will get her attention...

I like the Star PD .45 also, had one for years, fire it regularly and it's never jammed. Before I went on vacation once, I tried several different handguns but the star won.

Kirk, you have the best weapon for the job in the 26.
Viol8r, thats gonna hurt like a MF'er when they take those rods out. Be sure and have a good hold of something, or someone.
A gladiator eats pain like candy.

Back