**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

I like Charlie's description better and laugh every time I think of it :)

I dunno Jay, if you thought it would make you faster...

Ok, two notices:

1. NOLA: I'm IN

2. BARBER SEPT: I'm IN

If you hear about a b-o-m-b (Spelling courtesy of the NSA) going off in TN, that's Melissa when I tell her :)

Nola...with slicks...I could drag an elbow if I had the guts...I think my bike would hold....

Trey, you need to get your lines squared away before you take a shot at Chris' new time....he's been working hard....

Chris, yes 7-8 weekend after this one coming up...:)

Trey, you need to get your lines squared away before you take a shot at Chris' new time....he's been working hard....

Chris, yes 7-8 weekend after this one coming up...:)

What level did you sign up for?
Stupid STT does not let me sign up for adavance. They never did respond to my emails or phone calls...whatever. can always sign up intermediate..but usually fills up sooner.
I have a day planned on that Sunday for the "rescheduled" night track time. If that falls through thinking Aileen and I go down to NOLA I can do st least Sunday maybe...that is our Anniversary weekend :D

PM me your log on email at the STT site and I'll pm trevor to see what he can do.

Stupid STT does not let me sign up for adavance. They never did respond to my emails or phone calls...whatever. can always sign up intermediate..but usually fills up sooner.
I have a day planned on that Sunday for the "rescheduled" night track time. If that falls through thinking Aileen and I go down to NOLA I can do st least Sunday maybe...that is our Anniversary weekend :D

Chris, I might know someone that has an A slot that he needs to sell in September....

Ok, two notices:

1. NOLA: I'm IN

2. BARBER SEPT: I'm IN

If you hear about a b-o-m-b (Spelling courtesy of the NSA) going off in TN, that's Melissa when I tell her :)

You guys have a good time! I will just sit on my bike and make noises next weekend :laugh:

Don't feel Bad, Every time I do a NESBA Event, They have me in Beginner. I have a Intermediate sticker from NESBA and Advance stickers from two other organizations, I just giggle about it.

Don't feel Bad, Every time I do a NESBA Event, They have me in Beginner. I have a Intermediate sticker from NESBA and Advance stickers from two other organizations, I just giggle about it.

Maybe they are trying to send you a message :rofl: :moon:

Back