**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Good luck with that thought. Charlie's stated what we've heard. Thought for sure the website would be updated by now, but I think STT did also...

It was wishful thinking.
When an org monopolizes a track and is More than likely going to sell out...you would think some sort of savings would be passed on to the riders/sport.

Still praying that is not increased. ;)

NCM on 8/22-8/23 is on the calendar!!

Charles is going to drive 16 hours and I am going to do the 11 hour trek!!

Hope to see some others there!

NCM on 8/22-8/23 is on the calendar!!

Charles is going to drive 16 hours and I am going to do the 11 hour trek!!

Hope to see some others there!

I may have to do this....

Keith, if I had 1 day to venture away from Barber like last year, would you recommend doing NCM rather than Road Atlanta?

So the new site is up and running, so you can buy dates now...

I gotta say though that I'm pretty disappointed in STT.. They DID raise their prices for Barber except for one event (May) and they are already hella expensive to begin with... Sure most of them are only $10 more, but it's the principle.

And $530 for the Limited Endurance Weekend in October!!! WTF??

Do any of you guys have dual exhaust on your liter bikes?

Pros and cons??

Looking at a low mileage 2009 gsxr1000 with dual yoshi exhaust...yes for track :)

yep, seen lots of guys with 1000's with aftermarket dual exhaust.. weighs more than one pipe, but still a ton less than the factory exhaust..

Clearance wouldn't be an issue because the pipes the same on each side. So, if you aren't scraping your single pipe on right turns, you wont scrape duals on left turns. :)

New Team Gixxer trailer this season. Bought it for a car hauler to haul our Trooper on long trips too. With the Trooper loaded I can ride the Connie in sideways in the 5 foot side door loading ramp.

Still need to figure out where to mount the pit bull trailer restraints for the track bikes. I think there is time since the opening season doesn't start till the end of March!

20150124_153629_zps249e1957.jpg

20150124_153705_zps008ee2d1.jpg

20150124_153655_zps8676241f.jpg

New Team Gixxer trailer this season. Bought it for a car hauler to haul our Trooper on long trips too. With the Trooper loaded I can ride the Connie in sideways in the 5 foot side door loading ramp.

Still need to figure out where to mount the pit bull trailer restraints for the track bikes. I think there is time since the opening season doesn't start till the end of March!

http://s126.photobucket.com/user/cwwskw/media/Trailer/20150124_153629_zps249e1957.jpg.html

http://s126.photobucket.com/user/cwwskw/media/Trailer/20150124_153705_zps008ee2d1.jpg.html

http://s126.photobucket.com/user/cwwskw/media/Trailer/20150124_153655_zps8676241f.jpg.html

That is one BIG set up!

Looks Great!

ForumRunner_20150124_204050.png

ForumRunner_20150124_204050.png

Charlie Your a BALLER!! But Seriously I'm trying to plan to get to Barber to ride with you all, But April dates are out for me. What other dates you guys have planned. And I'm planning to ride Roebling in June, maybe get together there if possible. Anybody plan to come this way up to VIR. I have many dates I can ride there this year also.

I don't have any hard plans. I'll do March for sure then have to see. We have 10 weekends at barber this season.

It's 8 hrs Drive to Barber for me, I also considered NOLA but thats out I googled it 880 miles and 12.5hrs drive. That is not happening.

10 weeks to work with. That leaves me pretty open I'll check out the STT events and plan for something, The month of May looks good or June maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have a June event and can travel from Roebling to Barber.

Back