**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Houston, we may have a problem....

My wife's uncle had a stroke and emergency surgery last week. He's on a vent and tomorrow, it has to come off and God's will be done...which may preclude me from going to Barber....won't leave me with a lot of time to try and sell my A slot....

Sorry to hear Keith. I don't think you will have any problem selling. I had people offering me 30%+ for my "I"

Barber report?

On this side of Texas had a low side today on my local track. Minor damage. Gonna be sore tomorrow. I will post video later.

Barber report?

On this side of Texas had a low side today on my local track. Minor damage. Gonna be sore tomorrow. I will post video later.

Well I am the other that bit the dust this weekend. In turn 3 before heading up the hill to 4, I got too hard on the gas when I saw an instructor up ahead and was going to try to catch him. Rear slid out and luckily just laid down rather than highsided. Broken clip-on, bent rearset, my day was done.... Luckily got my spot for today sold. Damage isn't too bad... Gear did what it was supposed to do and I jumped up immediately to pick up my bike with no damage...

more to come later.

Well I am the other that bit the dust this weekend. In turn 3 before heading up the hill to 4, I got too hard on the gas when I saw an instructor up ahead and was going to try to catch him. Rear slid out and luckily just laid down rather than highsided. Broken clip-on, bent rearset, my day was done.... Luckily got my spot for today sold. Damage isn't too bad... Gear did what it was supposed to do and I jumped up immediately to pick up my bike with no damage...

more to come later.

Bummer!
Glad you are okay.
Welcome to the crash club.

Made it home safe here, and over all had a good weekend. Had the heebee jeebees in my head all day Saturday and did today until Felix (lead inst) pulled me out of my slump and got me back on track. Had some great laps with him this afternoon. Ended up on the Dunlop Q3s with 23 Rear and 24 Front cold to get the temps needed to get the tire working. Jay, that combo of 23/24 did perfect this afternoon.

more to come later.

I hate to hear that Jay, just glad you are OK.

There is no shame in crashin Jay! Do the Red Green special, tape that puppy up with duc-tape and get back on!

Back