Say a prayer for me tomorrow

Thanks all. I am here in the chemo room right now getting juiced up. I am still not ready for this, but I know God will help us both through it. I am getting to meet a fellow cancer survivor tonight on her way to the beach. Michele will be passing through and we have communicated through email's and blogs since our DX with cancer.

We both are youung and DX within days of each other. Michele has completed her treatment and is currently NED(no evidence of disease). I soon will be punching my ticket to NEDville.........
My prayers are with you Bro. I'm fighting the same fight but without the chemo as it's not applicable to my brand of cancer.

God has the plan and we have the hope and prayers. Be well

Mark
I know this is a thread about me, but I assure you....you will be added to our daily prayer list. Remember I am here for you should you need anything!!!!

Attack Life!!!!!!

Just an update:

I am at home, in and out of sleep all day. We are getting ready to head to bed. Thanks for all the prayers, calls, pm's etc. I know that without your prayers, today would have been worse.

I am asking in advance, I have a scan on May 28th to see where my treatments go from here. I am praying for utter destruction and no evidence of what if is my liver. I KNOW God is able and I am asking for a special touch!

Thanks all. I am here in the chemo room right now getting juiced up. I am still not ready for this, but I know God will help us both through it. I am getting to meet a fellow cancer survivor tonight on her way to the beach. Michele will be passing through and we have communicated through email's and blogs since our DX with cancer.

We both are youung and DX within days of each other. Michele has completed her treatment and is currently NED(no evidence of disease). I soon will be punching my ticket to NEDville.........
My prayers are with you Bro. I'm fighting the same fight but without the chemo as it's not applicable to my brand of cancer.

God has the plan and we have the hope and prayers. Be well

Mark
I know this is a thread about me, but I assure you....you will be added to our daily prayer list. Remember I am here for you should you need anything!!!!

Attack Life!!!!!!
I haven't been on the board in a few days, so I didn't know about this one. Kevin, You're in my prayers as always, and Mark, you are added to my prayers list.

This Am I am doing better than any of the previous 10. I have an appitite!!!!! I have already eaten breakfast and I have 70ml of chemo left in my pump.

I KNOW this is a blessing from God to allow me to be doing this well. Thanks to my family here for many PM's that have really brought tears to my eyes......

This Am I am doing better than any of the previous 10. I have an appitite!!!!! I have already eaten breakfast and I have 70ml of chemo left in my pump.

I KNOW this is a blessing from God to allow me to be doing this well. Thanks to my family here for many PM's that have really brought tears to my eyes......
I'm very glad to hear it's going so well for you bro! Sounds like it's on the up and up for you!

Very good to see this.
thumb_up.gif

Today is going well, I hope it continues throughout the weekend.
glad your doing better this go around Kevin, I fill for ya brother. My mother in law is going through the same stuff. Its hard to do but you are strong and you have a lot of people on your side to help you through this. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you brother, hang in there
clap.gif

Kevin,
You are in my thoughts and prayers today....

It's so good to hear that you're doing well. I know your positive attitude helps.

Back