Say a prayer for me tomorrow

Hang tough, bro. I've never met you but I feel I know you and I definitely have a great deal of respect for you.

My thoughts and my heart are with you.

--Wag--

If I remember correctly this is "The Year of Kevin" ask us to pray for you heck Kevin I think most already have been.. An extra request lifted for you tonight.....

cap

best wishes coming your way.
beerchug.gif
Good Luck

Good luck Kevin... thoughts are with as always..

Hey I hope you saw the pics of me doing the "un tp" on your R1.... sure would hate to see what would have happened had I "NOT" been watching after your bikes.... sure was a close call....

I know I am the one always trying to help others with their riding, but I have a favor to ask. I have round 11 of my chemo cycle tomorrow and I am dreading it MORE than any of the previous ones. I do not know if it is because I was off for a few weeks or what....

I am just not ready to face that poison again.......

My biggest fear, nurepothy, started this weekend in my fingers. Just the tips are going to numb. I am blessed to make it this far before it has started. I have been praying that I would be one of the blessed few that missed the most common side effect.

Brenda and I ask for your prayers tomorrow and throughout the weekend.......
brother, I'm starting NOW. PLEASE keep me posted. I will have you in my prayers all night and day tomorrow.

Brother I was out of town most of this week. Just know you are always in my prayer list. Nothing to fear you are in his hands with great things left to accomplish still.

Kevin,

You and your wife are in mine and James's thoughts and prayers. Stay strong
thumb_up.gif

I'm not a religious man, but you will be in my thoughts going forward. You've made it this far, and you can make it through this. We're with you, bro.

I asked my father and uncle to watch over you as they both were in your shoes and are now my angles stay strong and dont give up..

prayers sent just as they are every day for you

Wishing the best for you Bro!

I really hope to meet you in person this year at Miller!

Stay stron Kevin, you're in our thoughts and prayers always

Kevin, our go out to you and your family. Be strong buddy, we are here for ya
heart.gif

Back