Prayers needed

damnit, V...I'm sorry to hear 'bout this. I hope all goes well, my bro...I'll keep you in my prayers.

paul

Guys thanks so much for all the calls, prayers, emails, pm's etc. Yes I do have a rather large incision, but it will heal. We did get great news as posted earlier, that both margins were clean, that means the doctors got it all.

That is nothing but answered prayers. I am in very little pain, thanks to some great drugs, lol.

I may be facing some chemo, but I know God will get us through it if that is what is needed.

Glad everything went well Bro
super.gif

(vman1300 @ Aug. 21 2007,15:40) Guys thanks so much for all the calls, prayers, emails, pm's etc. Yes I do have a rather large incision, but it will heal. We did get great news as posted earlier, that both margins were clean, that means the doctors got it all.

That is nothing but answered prayers. I am in very little pain, thanks to some great drugs, lol.

I may be facing some chemo, but I know God will get us through it if that is what is needed.
It's ok Kevin, just keep telling yourself that chicks dig big scars! It's not actually true, but that doesn't matter since nearly all the guys say it anyhow and the guys definitely like to compare scars...
biggrin.gif

Anyhow, continuing to pray for a speedy recovery.

(ks-waterbug @ Aug. 22 2007,07:00) Anyone have any new info on our oRg Brother Kevin?
I am actually doing rather well. I just got back from my 1st walk around the nurses station.

Thats Great News..... The oRg has been holding a prayer vigil for you my brother! Looks like the power of prayer has once again triumphed.

(ks-waterbug @ Aug. 22 2007,10:38) Thats Great News..... The oRg has been holding a prayer vigil for you my brother! Looks like the power of prayer has once again triumphed.
My wife and I have felt every one of them. We are going to make it through this. We are still planning on making thr Fall Bash, but with the larger incision we will be in the cage.

Back