Say a prayer for me tomorrow

Kevin - meeting you at the bash, I never would have known. You are a strong person and I know you will beat the cancer! Prayers are with you buddy!
thumb_up.gif

Kevin, I was standing with Tim (Georgiabusa05) at the CROT when you pulled up and got off. You have NO IDEA just how happy I was to see you out riding and enjoying life.

My thoughts and prayers go with you and Brenda. If the chemo gets too bad, give me a shout. I'm a reiki practitioner and can assure you it will help with the nausea and side effects. I'd be more than happy to travel to Asheville for you.

Dan

All the positive thoughts and prayers, yours foremost, will pull you through. We're all pulling for you, Bud.

Meet you at Fall Bash last year. You passed me (05 busa) and Kim (06 636) on the Dragon (a couple times lol), you where runnin solo in the evening. You then followed us back through part of the Dragon and all the way to the Phillips Hotel, we discussed the bikes and riding setups. That was Kim's second time down the Dragon and you made a lasting impression on her for complementing how well she was doing. We talked to you at the pizza place around corner from Phillips also. Just trying to give you a face for a name.
Anyway

We Wish You Well!!!!!!!!

Thanks all. I am here in the chemo room right now getting juiced up. I am still not ready for this, but I know God will help us both through it. I am getting to meet a fellow cancer survivor tonight on her way to the beach. Michele will be passing through and we have communicated through email's and blogs since our DX with cancer.

We both are youung and DX within days of each other. Michele has completed her treatment and is currently NED(no evidence of disease). I soon will be punching my ticket to NEDville.........

Prayers sent, Kev. It's always positive to speak with someone else who has gone through and survived what you are going through. I know it's unpleasant but it's NEDville at the finish line for you.
thumb_up.gif

Thanks all. I am here in the chemo room right now getting juiced up. I am still not ready for this, but I know God will help us both through it. I am getting to meet a fellow cancer survivor tonight on her way to the beach. Michele will be passing through and we have communicated through email's and blogs since our DX with cancer.

We both are youung and DX within days of each other. Michele has completed her treatment and is currently NED(no evidence of disease). I soon will be punching my ticket to NEDville.........
My prayers are with you Bro. I'm fighting the same fight but without the chemo as it's not applicable to my brand of cancer.

God has the plan and we have the hope and prayers. Be well

Mark

You've been on my mind all day. I hope everything has gone as well as possible.

Back