Prayers requested-results added

That's great news, Kevin! Thoughts and prayers continue for you and Brenda!

GREAT news Kevin!
thumb_up.gif
I'm very happy for both of you. Now go hug your wife again just cause you can
smile.gif

Here is the news....

the spots in my lungs may have shrank a tiny bit. Less than half a mm but still they are responding to the chemo. The spots in my liver are just slightly smaller as well. My Oncologist considers my cancer as "stable". I will take that.......

We compared the scan from a month and a half ago. The scan was a PET(radio active sugar) test that shows activity. Out of the 5 spots in my liver, only 2 are showing cancer activity by uptaking the sugar. I am still gonna explore a liver surgery at a bigger cancer hospital. My chemo will be unchanged for now and another scan in 2 months.

Again, we are both estatic about the no spread, no growth.  

thanks for all the prayers!
Dang Kevin,
I just now found this thread. I said a prayer for you guys as I am sure all prayers help. I am SO sorry that you and the family are having to go through this. BUT, on a brighter note, I am EXTREMELY happy that your scans came back on a positive note!!
May The Good Lord Keep Watching Over You And Your Family!!

Great news Kevin!! (I get my riding lessons huh?
smile.gif
) stay on track and keep your faith..

Ever since we exchanged PM's I've had you in my prayers. My Oncologist has been in touch with MD Anderson (Dr. Yao) and so far, a liver resection isn't in the cards for me.... but I hope and pray that is will happen for you. The liver is a very special organ. Its regenerative powers are mind boggling.

I've just had an intestine resection to remove a not so little little bugger and I'm on the road to feeling better every day. We've done SIR Spheres to the right side of my liver and a Chemo-Embolization to the left side.... both very successful. If it wasn't for all of the spots I could join you at MD.

I hope and pray for your complete recovery. Put your faith in God and let us, your team pray for you to get through this.

Mark
SD, you're also in my thoughts and prayers...I hate to hear about so many facing cancer, but am encouraged by those that continue to fight the fight and beat it...

Great News!!!
I am praying and speaking positively for a complete knock out of this demon in your life. Keep up the good fight. Every victory counts!!
boxing.gif

please.gif

Kevin,
You are in my thoughts - I am glad to hear your results...

Sounds like your body is responding to the challenge. Fight on and we're all here for you
beerchug.gif

Kevin, you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I'll also say a prayer for SD1300.

Thats awesome Kev, God bless bro keep up the good news and good recovery this can't keep a good man down!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I am so glad to hear the great report Kevin- I and my church will continue to lift you up in our prayers for God to continue his healing in your life-

99Busa, thank you for the kind words my friend- God Bless
thumb_up.gif

Thanks all.

We did a little comparing from my last PET(radio active sugar)scan 2 months ago. The purpose of the PET is to show activity. Out of the 5 spots in my liver, only 2 lit up on the PET. It is a GOOD possibility the others are already dead. They still show on the CT but they are not growing. So more good news..;.....

awesome man! hang in there, my mom had cancer and i stress HAD, its gone now and we credit prayer for it

lots of people are praying for you so hang in there soldier
beerchug.gif

Back