Scan results

I don't know if you recall meeting my friend Don A., but he wants you to know that a Harley rider is out there praying for you...

4.jpg

wow man i hope everything turns around a bot for you man. prayers are being sent.

My wife and I teach our teenage class at church and I have been praying for you---
I promise you that I will continue to pray and will have you and your wife on our prayer list in our sunday school class and in our church prayer list as well- there is power in prayer and we serve a mighty God my brother-

Just pray for God to give you wisdom in all of this to UNDERSTAND what HIS will is for your life- PM me if you need me- take care and God be with you- Chris

Thanks again all.....

Sometimes when you feel defeated, all it takes is one post, one PM, one call to actually make you feel better. This week so far has been hard on Brenda especially. There are times when she just sits and cries 'cause she just dosent understand.....

I dont understand either, but WE both know the one that does.

On Friday I will be taking the 2nd dose of the new chemo, YEAH...I cant wait. Please keep us both in your prayers, I just hope they can get my nausea under control.

I found this poem and thought it fitting...

Cancer is limited ...

It cannot cripple love,
It cannot shatter hope,
It cannot corrode faith,
It cannot eat away peace,
It cannot destroy confidence,
It cannot shut out memories
It cannot silence courage,
It cannot invade the soul,
It cannot reduce eternal life,
It cannot quench the spirit,
It cannot lessen the power
of the Resurrection.

Keep the faith my friend!

As always Kevin, you and Brenda are in my thoughts and prayers DAILY...

I hope the next round of chemo yields less nausea too
sad.gif

Is there anything we can DO? I know you said prayers are #1, but I'm kind of a "hands on" person. Since you're looking at surgery do you need blood donations to credit your blood product account? Several years ago, the son of a business acquaintance had a traumatic battle with cancer (he beat it!) and needed a lot of blood during his many surgeries. We organized several blood drives and were able to donate enough that he wasn't "charged" for any blood he was given during surgery.

We're spread all over the country, but I'd be happy to look into it if you'd like.

Kevin, I want you to know you're loved bro. It brought tears to my eyes as I read this. I know you've been fighting this for a while, and it looks like you have a little more to go. I know God has a plan for this. I'm praying hard for you bro. Next time we meet at the bash, dinners on me.
bowdown.gif
If you need anything till then, or if you just want to talk, give me a call and I'll do what I can.

Is there anything we can DO? I know you said prayers are #1, but I'm kind of a "hands on" person. Since you're looking at surgery do you need blood donations to credit your blood product account? Several years ago, the son of a business acquaintance had a traumatic battle with cancer (he beat it!) and needed a lot of blood during his many surgeries. We organized several blood drives and were able to donate enough that he wasn't "charged" for any blood he was given during surgery.

We're spread all over the country, but I'd be happy to look into it if you'd like.
The surgery I am looking at is called RFA. It is a minimally invasive surgery. One to two days in the hospital max, unless there are complications.

It uses small incisions and a probe inserted into the spots in the liver and lungs. Once the probe is placed and turned on, it emits radio frequency waves and heat to destroy all it comes in contact with.

I was doing some research this AM on having it done on my liver and lungs at the same time......

I want this disease out of my body.

Brother, you not only have the key to the corner, you have the key to LIFE. You will beat this.
Brenda, the Lord acts in mysterious ways, one cannot question, one can only know God is on your side.
Prayers sent.

Prayers still being sent your way for you and Brenda. Stay strong today! We will all be thinking and praying for you.

Back