Prayers requested-results added

Ever since we exchanged PM's I've had you in my prayers. My Oncologist has been in touch with MD Anderson (Dr. Yao) and so far, a liver resection isn't in the cards for me.... but I hope and pray that is will happen for you. The liver is a very special organ. Its regenerative powers are mind boggling.

I've just had an intestine resection to remove a not so little little bugger and I'm on the road to feeling better every day. We've done SIR Spheres to the right side of my liver and a Chemo-Embolization to the left side.... both very successful. If it wasn't for all of the spots I could join you at MD.

I hope and pray for your complete recovery. Put your faith in God and let us, your team pray for you to get through this.

Mark

Kevin, you and Brenda are in my thoughts and prayers.
please.gif

Prayers sent for ya!

You will be in excellent hands while at M.D. Anderson! One of my best friends works there in the Urology Dept. and I have another friend that works there in General Med.

Positive thought processes going your way, man. I really hope you find what you're seeking.

--Wag--

Here is the news....

the spots in my lungs may have shrank a tiny bit. Less than half a mm but still they are responding to the chemo. The spots in my liver are just slightly smaller as well. My Oncologist considers my cancer as "stable". I will take that.......

We compared the scan from a month and a half ago. The scan was a PET(radio active sugar) test that shows activity. Out of the 5 spots in my liver, only 2 are showing cancer activity by uptaking the sugar. I am still gonna explore a liver surgery at a bigger cancer hospital. My chemo will be unchanged for now and another scan in 2 months.

Again, we are both estatic about the no spread, no growth.

thanks for all the prayers!

Awesome to hear Kevin! I'm so glad to hear it's looking better for you!

Congratulations on your scan, I know how waiting for those results can be. although I do like how they give you a xanax before the pet scan.
-v-

"livin' the dream bruther" one day at a time Bro...glad to hear the good news
beerchug.gif

Back