Items I will be bringing to the Bash

OK all I just got off the phone With Daniel at Cloud 9.......

He has stepped up and offered a few items as well for the raffle Saturday night
bowdown.gif
Folks, remember this when you need items for your rides.

Thanks for helping out my friend and I may even make a few more calls and see what else I can pull together.......

OK all I just got off the phone With Daniel at Cloud 9.......

He has stepped up and offered a few items as well for the raffle Saturday night
bowdown.gif
Folks, remember this when you need items for your rides.

Thanks for helping out my friend and I may even make a few more calls and see what else I can pull together.......
You guys rock!!

I think we should "dispose" of BoB prior to any raffles this year so we all have a chance...

Don, I'll sell ya my carbon fiber cans!
They are spotless and would go well inside that blue and silver trailer!

I need to switch to a lighter, full system.

Kev, the wifey was like a magic, raffle winner for me last year - I sit in the room (to stay out of trouble and read my bible - there were a lot of people drinking and cursing out there......
whistling.gif
) and give her my ticket and power of attorney...!

Every time I take off my front wheel with that little tool she won I hold it up to the sky grasped in two fingers and giggle evily!

Kev, the wifey was like a magic, raffle winner for me last year - I sit in the room (to stay out of trouble and read my bible - there were a lot of people drinking and cursing out there......
whistling.gif

Every time I take off my front wheel with that little tool she won I hold it up to the sky grasped in two fingers and giggle evily!
wtf.gif
rofl.gif

whistling.gif

PM Sent
smile.gif

Back