Spring Bash 2008

vman1300

Never Forgotten
With this years Fall Bash just over and let the planning begin for the 2008 Sping Bash and make it the best yet.

Once again, we will be shooting for the last weekend in April. The dates will be the 25th-27th. Some folks 8will arive earlier and even stay the whole week.

Our host hotel will be the Phillips Motel in Robbinsville.

Phillips Motel  

Just a little reminder, make your reservations NOW. Quite alot of folks have already booked a room.

For the newbies to the Bash and the Deals Gap area, for more local info:

Tail of the Dragon

Every year, we seem to out do the previous in number of attendees and fun had by the fire pit.  

I will be more than happy to set up the photo shoot again on Saturday weather premitting. I do believe after some careful shopping after last Springs Bash I will be able to keep the cost at $5/disc.

Hope to see some more of you all there in 2008!

Kevin, it was great to see you and Brenda again. Thanks for all you do in getting the bashes set up. Anything I can do for the spring bash just let me know.

Tim
smile.gif

The spring bash just took a step backwards! I just reserved 127 for the 24th-27th!
beerchug.gif

arriving the 24th and checking out the 27th (unless something happens between now and then)
Room 112
Ok, who's got the count down clock...

just called and booked cottage 204 for april 24th-28th. so far it is jsut me and one other fella so if anyone wants to go in on it with us then let me know. it is a 3 bedroom with a carport.
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif
<--- ozzy at the bash

super.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

FYI..... if u plan on staying at the phillips ya better book quick... reba said she has takin quite a few room reservations for these dates already.

I believe the NY crew is already in for the big cabin with pit. # 207/209?

(PDBusa @ Oct. 01 2007,08:52) I believe the NY crew is already in for the big cabin with pit. # 205?
Damn...
sad.gif
guess we really DID get banned from the bash..
crazy.gif

I booked #116 for the spring. Reba told me she double book#204 by accident somebody is getting tossed...
mad.gif
argue.gif

(DNGrumpy @ Oct. 01 2007,11:20) I booked #116 for the spring.  Reba told me she double book#204 by accident somebody is getting tossed...
mad.gif

argue.gif
hmm..... well i called and booked it last night so hopefully it wasnt me that she double booked.... perhaps i should call and find out.......
mad.gif

mad.gif

well....... nobody is answering the phone down there..... hopefully i can get things straight here soon....

good lord, 7 months till the spring bash and things are already starting to go wrong..... this cant be good....
wow.gif

Back