Can't make the Spring Bash!

John,
What is it you always say, "It is only money". You might as well sign up and come to NW Arkansas. You can see Doyle, Mary and the rest of us.

Don

John,
  What is it you always say, "It is only money". You might as well sign up and come to NW Arkansas.  You can see Doyle, Mary and the rest of us.

Don
I like your way of thinking Don.. Calling you out John.. how about MnG in June?
laugh.gif

Just think John, you could get the Twinkie for being the org member that came the furthest.

Don

That sucks Doyle. We will have a great time at the meet n greet though. The roads down there are awesome too!
ThumbsUp.gif

Sorry to hear Doyle. My dad, brother and I are not gonna make it this spring either. Trying to get my house up for sale, I have a buddy's wedding that I'm in the weekend before the bash, just to many things going on. Besides I tried getting a room at the phillipps and its full. Hope to make it in the fall.

Sorry to hear Doyle.  My dad, brother and I are not gonna make it this spring either.  Trying to get my house up for sale, I have a buddy's wedding that I'm in the weekend before the bash, just to many things going on.  Besides I tried getting a room at the phillipps and its full.  Hope to make it in the fall.
My Dad will be disappointed not to see your Dad..
Why don't you plan for June in Arkansas..
winkold.gif

If I don't see you before I hope to see you at the fall bash..
winkold.gif

winkold.gif

John, I might be able to split the room with you in June... will know more in a week or 2 from the Mrs..

Dang, we will miss not having you this year Doyle. I was looking forward to riding with you again. I will see you in the Fall though
super.gif

Dang, we will miss not having you this year Doyle. I was looking forward to riding with you again. I will see you in the Fall though
super.gif
Yes I will miss being there as well..
sad.gif
But yes I will see you in the fall for sure..
smile.gif

Really enjoyed the spirited riding we endured..
race.gif
biggrin.gif

Well dang Captain Chrysler I will miss seeing you and that Neon there.
laugh.gif
We will have to put a ride together for the Iowa bunch this summer

Back