Spring Bash 2008

Suches and blood mountain, now that sounds like fun.  
biggrin.gif
Join us, you can lead the way
smile.gif
I will probably join you, but I think I will just follow this trip. May need to let Randy lead, he is the track day junkie now.
biggrin.gif
This will be a great ride, the gap and suches, blood mountain in 1 day, YES!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
Rayabusa0818 @ Apr. 10 2008 said:
1374103[/ATTACH] PM]
Suches and blood mountain, now that sounds like fun.  
biggrin.gif
Join us, you can lead the way
smile.gif
I will probably join you, but I think I will just follow this trip. May need to let Randy lead, he is the track day junkie now.  
biggrin.gif
 This will be a great ride, the gap and suches, blood mountain in 1 day, YES!  
biggrin.gif
Whaaaaaaaaaaatever!

Dont hate me because I am beautiful...

zzwhip.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

hey Kevin, think you can get my bike on the inspection list for thursday when we swing in? Its a wake county registration ... lemmie know
beerchug.gif

What time is the earliest time we can check into the Phillips? We may be getting there around 1 or 2ish.

think that depends on what time Reba is back from her errands
laugh.gif

if we actually get on the road as early as we are talkin about, we could be there not much after that time on tuesday
cool.gif

Guys new to the org....just wanted to give everyone a heads ups. I live about 30 min from the gap, and the cops have already started hitting it hard this season. THP and Blount County Police just received grants and got overtime approved to pay for extra patrol, and the tickets arent cheap. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, and be safe. Hopefully everyone will find time to hit the devils triangle, great rode and no cops just a couple of wild boars from time to time

Back