Spring Bash 2008

Guys new to the org....just wanted to give everyone a heads ups. I live about 30 min from the gap, and the cops have already started hitting it hard this season. THP and Blount County Police just received grants and got overtime approved to pay for extra patrol, and the tickets arent cheap. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, and be safe. Hopefully everyone will find time to hit the devils triangle, great rode and no cops just a couple of wild boars from time to time
Last thing I wanted to see. Is it bad/worse on the weekends or during the week as well?

Great, just great. Oh well, I will have arse when they dont have a tooth in their head.

$250 bucks for crossing double yellow line........
Lane crossing kills
rock.gif

WrongLane_plates.jpg

Every year, there has always been LEO on the Hill. Just use your head, ride the speed limit in the area and you will be just fine.

no passes in a thong for 98% of the members going. I think I got the % right...
laugh.gif

and the dude that made the banana hammock pass...
puke.gif

Leo's presences arent as bad Monday thru Thursday, but usually still see a few....I dont know about anyone else but its harding riding 30 mph. They will ticket you for just about anything, not having proper tag location, lack of mirrors...etc. If anyone wants a good ride without presence of leo's hit the devils triangle, its probably about 45 min to a hour from the gap and just as fun. I think a link is on the dragons website.

Every year, there has always been LEO on the Hill. Just use your head, ride the speed limit in the area and you will be just fine.
...and wear clothes...for God's sake, don't ride nekkid...it only draws attention  
whistling.gif
No passes in a thong for Ben.....
So many things coming to mind, none of which are OK here
laugh.gif

Moving right along...
What happened to this thread
rock.gif

...and wear clothes...for God's sake, don't ride nekkid...it only draws attention  
whistling.gif
No passes in a thong for Ben.....
So many things coming to mind, none of which are OK here
laugh.gif

Moving right along...
What happened to this thread
rock.gif

Back