Spring Bash

Learjett

Donating Member
Registered
Well, some of you know that last November I got really sick and was in the hospital for five days. In December I had surgery and continued to be out of work until the first of January. I went back to work then and just couldn't get well. The company took me off flying status in February until I could get well.

I did manage to put another couple of thousand dollars in the busa getting it ready for the bash. I put a Starcom, Zumo, bike to bike radios, extra Garmin Rino GPS/radio, and many other new things. It is REALLY ready for the Bash!... unfortunately I am not.

I have been pretty sick for five months now and just had some quite extensive and invasive tests completed this week. Now matter what, it has become obvious, even to me, that I just will not be well enough to get there. I hurt quite alot most of the time and just can't do it right now. You can't imagine how I feel. I thank God that I was at the fall bash last year because it was absolutely perfect weather the whole time.

I hope everyone will have a great time and be safe. As for me, I just hope I can get well at some point! I will be canceling my room (110) at the Phillips tomorrow. Take care and God bless everyone.

man that sux! You definitely need to get healthy, the bash will be going on for years to come, so get well, take care of yourself and plan on being at the fall bash and then the next spring one
beerchug.gif

Bob, I really hate to hear that. I was really looking forward to seeing you again. I hope you get to feeling better soon and as I have told you before, if there is anything you need me to do while you arent feeling well, just call me, thats what friends are for.

Get well my friend.

Tim
smile.gif

very sorry to hear this!!! hopefully you will be able to fully recover from this and be back in the saddle!!!

Sorry to hear it. I had to drop out yesterday too so I know how you feel. I hope your health gets back to normal, thats whats important now.

With the ordeal Mikki has just been threw I understand. Completely understand about getting better.

Wishing you and yours the best.

r8

Hope ya get feelin better.

If I had a bike to ride I'd take your room.
winkold.gif

Oh no, I hope you get to feeling better. This sucks, now who am I going to have for a neighbor?

Hope you get better soon. 5 months is too long to be sick but I don't have to tell you that. Let us know how you are from time to time.

Now who's gonna ride in the back with Pappy? So sorry to here about your bad health.. Get well and maybe we'll see you in the fall..
beerchug.gif

sorry to hear you aren't going to make it this time around...hope you get better and can be there in the fall
beerchug.gif

Back