Items I will be bringing to the Bash

vman1300

Never Forgotten
As always, I try to bring a few things from the shop that folks seem to need or want to the Bash. I attend many rallies during the year and try to help folks out that may need a few items.

I will have with me EBC HH brake sets, probably 5 sets. If you guys think you will need more LMK. Bash special $75.00 front and rear

Idle adjustment mod - maybe 3 sets $40.00 each

3 sets of tires - 120 and 190 combo, Powers or Qualifiers price TBA - they can change from our suppliers daily. I do not have a way to change them yet, but Wheelers is just up the road.

TL pegs - popular mod, maybe 3 sets $50.00

I know the rolling Busa hospital will be there, and we hate to have to think of anyone having to check in, but I will have a few hard parts as well.

If you are needing anything prior to the Bash, I will deliver them on Friday. Give me a call and place the order and let me know it will be a Bash delivery and I will make it happen. I can also take pre-orders on any of the items above and have your name on them.

Now about Saturday night. I will be giving away a set of tires. You must see me on Saturday night around the fire pit to get a raffle ticket. Normally I try to get a few items from different vendors and I just havent had time this year with all going on in Casa de Vman but I still want to have something for you guys as a way of saying thanks for supporting our shop.

If there are other items you would like me to bring, LMK.

Kev.....your the best! I'll be sure to get with ya by the fire pit Saturday night
winkold.gif

note to self.... don't drink too much Shine Saturday before I see VMan....

Idle adjustment mod - maybe 3 sets $40.00 each

dibs on 1  
thumb_up.gif
I can prepay if needed.

If you want some of the items give me a call at the shop, 800-359-0567 x100. I can take M/C, Visa and Discover over the phone.

I will bring them with me with your name on the parts.

Kevin

Those EBC HH pads for 75 bucks all around is just what I'll need after riding the dragon a few days.
super.gif

When are you in ?
drools.gif

COD cool ?
ThumbsUp.gif

100_3029.JPG

If you are sure you want a part, please give m a ring to prepay and I will have your name on the items. I am only bringing a limited number of items and I dont want people to be disappointed when I have sold them all before they can get to me.

Put me down for an idle adjustment doodad, you need prepay??? I will will be above John in Rebas basement in 116...

I'll live without out. I just just love watching you endlessly fiddle with it while in traffic...
laugh.gif
Oh that just sounded soooo wrong...
wtf.gif

Idle adjustment mod - YES!

and a set of tires would be nice to win...I'll be on OEM rubbah this year...yuk!

Back