Picture DVD

vman1300

Never Forgotten
For the last couple of years, I have handled the Bash picture DVD. As most know, there have been a few changes at Casa de Vman in late 2007.

As it stands right now, I have chemo scheduled the weekend of the Bash. My health is the most important issue to myself...and my wife.

If all continues as planned, I will choose chemo over the Bash.

What I do need.....

Someone to handle the picture DVD. It will consist of taking up money Friday night, having the DVD mailed from Darryl(Killboy), making the copies and mailing them out.

I will still set the shoot up with Darryl since I do know him rather well.

I do have a few DVD's from last year that I will be glad to ship out and I have found a better source for the mailers, Ebay.

I still may make the Bash if something changes in my treatment plan, I just want to get this out there, in case I cannot make the trip. To make sure that the pic's still get done.

If you are interested, drop me a PM and we can go from there.

Way to look out for us Kevin. I will miss you at the Bash. Good luck with the cure

Even if you know you are going to make the Bash, don't overload yourself with these things. There are others who can and will help out. BusaCruise PMed first, but if things don't work out with him, give me a call.

I will help out as well, just let us know...

I can help too...take care of yourself
beerchug.gif

I saw Daryll and his wife a few weeks back at the NYC bike show. He's lookingn forward to doing it again for sure
cool.gif

I think we need to "kidnap vman and the chemo folks" thread
laugh.gif

i will volunteer to help with anything else you need done (besides your laundry
laugh.gif
) to make the Bash run smooth...just let me know if there is anything i can do
beerchug.gif

Vman, I can not imagine a Busa Bash and you not there...

Maybe they can move your treatment or something
please.gif

Vman, I can not imagine a Busa Bash and you not there...

Maybe they can move your treatment or something
please.gif
Me either Randy. I actually shed a few tears when I wrote "chemo" over "Bash" on the calender. I have different priorities now...

If a change can be made I will be there.....

I know you do (and will) bro.

Maybe we'll put together a quick "ride to Asheville and see Vman" tour or something - if its appropriate...

Heck, if we let Don lead we'll be there in what...... 30 minutes
race.gif
?

I know you do (and will) bro.

Maybe we'll put together a quick "ride to Asheville and see Vman" tour or something - if its appropriate...
Shawn actually mentioned that in a PM already. I would love to see my friends, I mean FAMILY. Being spoiled living this close to the Gap, the Bash to me is more about time spent around the fire.....

I am not totally out yet, but if I cannot move chemo, then I will choose chemo over the Bash.

I got a decent sized living room, we could cram 15 or so around the gas logs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sounds like you've got plenty of helpers but put me on the list if you need anything concerning the organization of the event. I'm also game for a ride to Ashville if you can't make it over for the event. Wishing you the best!

Ian

Sounds like you've got plenty of helpers but put me on the list if you need anything concerning the organization of the event. I'm also game for a ride to Ashville if you can't make it over for the event. Wishing you the best!

Ian
I know our friendship runs deep, and I am truly touched by all the people who what to make a trip to Asheville. I really cant say how that makes me feel. I am humbled that people would spend part of their vacation to come as see Brenda and I.

Back