Killboy pic DVD.

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I received the DVD from Darryl yesterday. All that payed up, I do have a question....

In an email from Darryl I got this week, the software he uses to "stitch" together the group shot is on his MAC laptop, currently in the shop. Darryl said that he would get the group shots to me as soon as he can.

Now the question:

Do you want me to burn what I have and ship out. When the group shots come in, have someone post up the hi res shouts for you to copy.

Or do you all want me to wait and get the group shots?

No rush my friend, we might still get this one before the spring disc shows up!

It doesn't matter to me... too bad you can't find someone to host the pictures and then we can download what we wanted, etc... while we wait for the DVD...

Keven, let me know if you need a hand making copies, I will be more than will to burn and mail a few to but down the burden on you.

Thanks Again,
Ted

I'm happy to wait until you get everything together! No need to pay shipping twice! Thanks for the update!! :thumbsup:

It doesn't matter to me... too bad you can't find someone to host the pictures and then we can download what we wanted, etc... while we wait for the DVD...

Keven, let me know if you need a hand making copies, I will be more than will to burn and mail a few to but down the burden on you.

Thanks Again,
Ted
I can provide internet disk space (hosting) or help burn DVD's either or both...

Last edited:
Back