Picture DVD

Kevin,
Folks like you are the reason I have been coming to the Bash the last few years. I hate that you might not be able to go but totally understand as I would do exactly the same thing. I'll just have to wrap a couple of the traditional saugage burgers up for ya and tote them out to ya on the ole scooter. Holla at me if I can help in anyway brother.

Nate

P.S. My vote for the picture is at the same curve as the past couple. It seems to work well with our numbers. Maybe we could find a new spot for the stationary group photo? I dunno.
The plan for now, is that I will be there.

That may change.....

I would hate to miss out on my friends being so close and not being able to see you all.

There is one thing I'd really like to address.  I didn't take part in any of the photo shooting last year because I really just didn't think it was safe.  There were a number of things that really scared me about getting out there: there was a bridge right on turn exit, the entry/exit spot for the turn was right on top of the turn, the turn was lined with pine trees, there was a worry about people overshooting their right hand turn and taking me out on my left hand turn.  I was very worried the entire time that a bad accident could occur any minute and there were a few close calls too.   Well, I've voiced my worries now and I feel better.  I wish I knew of a better spot but I don't; I will, however, do my best to find one if others are interested.

Ian
www.redlinestands.com
From my perspective at the 06 Bash...

The link above is dead...here is the new one...I have gotten better with Windows movie maker...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can see your concerns... another thing that I would change is the turnaround points...

You are trying to get shots of bikes on the lean and the tires should have a bit of heat in them for safety..

The problem is if the tires are warmed, they are going through the dirt within a short distance of the turn... I would want a number of turns coming into the "shooting" area. With that many bikes, a good mile or more between u-turns would be a good idea I think..

Keep your spirits up Vman !!!! You can beat it !! I have a friend that just beat stage 4 lung !! My Mom finds out where hers stands on the 15th . It will work bro and hey when you lose your hair I will get you one of these ... ( yes my mom has a grreat since of humor)

aef.jpg

any updates on time and location for the photoshoot? if not, who can I talk to?

Location will still be the same as of right now. I asked Darryl this week if the same time will work for him, 10am ish Saturday morning. With what he is going through with Lori right now, it may be a few days before I hear back for him....

I will post up when it is all finalized.

Location will still be the same as of right now. I asked Darryl this week if the same time will work for him, 10am ish Saturday morning. With what he is going through with Lori right now, it may be a few days before I hear back for him....

I will post up when it is all finalized.
Thanks Kevin
smile.gif

Back