Good Guys an Gals...

I was gonna simply vacuum seal it twice then surround it with a third plastic bag and stuff it into a styrofoam peanut filled box. I SERIOUSLY doubt if there would be a problem. I'll mark the box " This side up" and fragile then come up with something creative for the description like Mechanical energy cell or something similar. If I fill out the paperwork and drop it off at Staples I'm sure it will fly.

great deal, Mooses....many thanks!

Would you be able to send it out to a Post Office Box? Please let me know, bro...

PM Me your address. The PO Box thing is gonna be hard because of the personnel at the Post Office but I can Dang sure try! I know they don't want batteries in the mix but hopefully I can assure them that it will be no problem Being double vacuum Sealed and double boxed.

PM Coming...thanks, bro!

also, I would recommend not tellin them it's a battery...I don't think they're gonna be too happy with that one. Mebbe something creative...like a bunch of drinks or somethin...hehe.

Sorry Pac. My backup battery was a dud. You may want to look at UPS or DHL for the shipping. Having one carrier from beginning to end may be a better approach than mail.

Sorry Pac.  My backup battery was a dud.  You may want to look at UPS or DHL for the shipping.  Having one carrier from beginning to end may be a better approach than mail.
no worries, T-Dub....it's all good.
cool.gif

Back