Can we talk about this without turning it into an argument?

Again I agree with you to an extent... I personally just feel that there has to be some limits.. Dead is dead right... Nothing good can come from taking a leak on the guy you just killed... We can see that lots of outrage and contraversy has come from it.. We have now aggrivated other middle eastern countries... So I ask this... with a little restraint we could have avoiding it all, right?
im not saying its something I would ever do myself but I think when ur exposed to death every day in a war torn zone soldiers become quite desensitized to the death of soldiers that they have little or no respect for. especially when they see or hear of their friends being blown up by IED's from these cowards.

nothing good ever comes from war. im sure many worse things would have resulted if we didnt go to war from time to time but nothing good ever comes from people dieing. war brings out the worst in people.

I think there is just an overall general disrespect we as Americans have for Taliban soldiers or other animals in Somalia or other third world countries. the Taliban are not the only cowards our soldiers have dealt with but they seem to be the ones causing the most death to our soldiers and if disrespecting them gets a rise out of them then fuk em! sorry, thats just how I feel.

aggravating middle eastern countries is probably never a good idea tho I agree but many of these soldiers are just kids over there and kids do things they regret all the time. soldiers are no exception. as an American NOT putting my life on the line for my country ill give those putting their ass on the line for me a pass for something as minor as this.

As an American NOT putting my life on the line for my country ill give those putting their ass on the line for me a pass for something as minor as this.

Agreed

I don't think that killing them is necessarily okay, I believe that it is necessary to stop their action, regrettably words do not work. I disagree that they can't be defeated unless we break them in all areas. I don't care about the Russian's, we should look at what they did right and wrong and then make up our own minds on how to defeat them. I don't compare anyone to the United States of America. I do believe that death, fear and education will win this war, not peeing on the enemy. Taking a leak was probably not a strategic move that came down from command so that was not the intent and that was not how it has been taken. The intent of the video was to get a good laugh out of the situation, again... I get why.. I don't condone it, I don't agree with it but I don't think they need to lose everything over it either.

To use the peeing on someone as a hijinks, just look at the intent.... I don't think those soldiers were wanting to drink a few with the dead men on the ground.... Different intent, differnet circumstances, differnet outlook.

I respect your point of view and will now bow out of this discussion.

Again I agree with you to an extent... I personally just feel that there has to be some limits.. Dead is dead right... Nothing good can come from taking a leak on the guy you just killed... We can see that lots of outrage and contraversy has come from it.. We have now aggrivated other middle eastern countries... So I ask this... with a little restraint we could have avoiding it all, right?

That's just it. We are suppose to be the honorable nation. Yet cause of how they would treat the dead it's OK to lower our honorable standards with their dead? If that's the case it's failed logic in terms of comparing us and honor. We then become no better then them. So then why are they fighting us? Cause we became the animals(as some view them).

Two wrongs don't ever make a right.

Back