Merry Christmas to all...and to all a Good Night!

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
just wanted to wish you folks here a very Merry Christmas. I hope everything's going well...

This year's Christmas is already proving to be very different...Dad's not around, and he's the equalizer of the equation that is Mom. Sigh...oh well. Just another stage of life that we need to get by. I won't be riding this season...which also makes this Christmas different. Great. Just great.

Need to replace the crankscase on Phoenix...$1300 repair job. :thumbsup: Woohoo.

Bah...I'll focus on that at a later time. But if any of y'all hear of a good deal for a set, you'd be sure to lemme know, right? :)

Back to Christmas...hope it's a great one for all of ya. Be safe out there...and take care.

Just thought I'd let my family know that halfway around the world, someone is thinkin of 'em. :)

Merry Christmas to all...blessings and hopes of Joy, Peace and Love for ya. :beerchug:

paul

Merry Christmas to you too, sir!

Sounds like you're doing okay, all things considered. Glad to hear that, at least.

Best,

Lou

Merry Christmas to you too Paul. This is a diferent year for us too. Oh well. Hope something makes you smile tomorrow :)

:) Lou...it's a brave front.

we must talk, you and I. Most preferrably over some nice cold ones, but there's a bit of a distance issue. :whistle:

All that and more to come. ;)

99...thanks, man. Doesn't sound like it's a good kind of different for ya, but I hope that I'm wrong.

Times like this is great to let yourself get swept up in the season...it helps to occupy the mind. :thumbsup:

The immortal shaver returns!

Merry Christmas to you Paul! I hope things turn around for you soon. Things a very different for many people this year.

Merry Christmas to all!

:beerchug:

Eh? What's this? The wreckin crew and the law man? Very nice!!

Merry Christmas, my brothers! I hope all is well with you...and I hope the best for you and yours this season.

haha...yeah. The Shaver Immortal. I still like that...has a nice ring to it. Rolls off the tongue nice and....smooth. :whistle: :laugh: :beerchug:

99...thanks, man. Doesn't sound like it's a good kind of different for ya, but I hope that I'm wrong.

Times like this is great to let yourself get swept up in the season...it helps to occupy the mind. :thumbsup:
That's what I been doing. Trying to stay busy and keep the reason for the season in mind:thumbsup: Tidings of good joy to you my friend.:beerchug:

:) Lou...it's a brave front.

we must talk, you and I. Most preferrably over some nice cold ones, but there's a bit of a distance issue. :whistle:

All that and more to come. ;)

Tippin' a few back with you would be an extreme pleasure. Let me know next time you're in the U.S. Southwest and we'll do what we can to make that happen.

Cheers! :beerchug: :beerchug:

--Wag--

PAC-MAN!
May God Bless you and yours and all on this joyous holiday. May you always wear your butt-less chaps right side out. :moon:
Good to hear from you my Brother! Be Well. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Brother :beerchug:

Hope that the New Year is a better year for us all :thumbsup:

Back