Good Guys an Gals...

I've got rear turns, soon to have a spare windscreen, and possibly a batery (if it's still good).  I'll have to put the battery on the charger to see how it's doing.  I'll know this weekend.
beerchug.gif
thanks, Wrecks...I appreciate it! I would be most appreciative of the battery...
cool.gif

Pac - You might be better off buying a battery locally.  I'm not sure, but I'll bet there's some regulation involved in shipping a used battery, seeing as it's a HazMat item, to Guam.  

What's the local battery situation there?

Steve
this appears to be fast becoming my only solution. I was thinkin the same thing too, A6...

The local battery situation here is pure EVIL.....the batteries along with everything else are ridiculously priced.

An example? A regular battery costs almost $200. Unbe-fuggin-leiveable. Even worse, check this out:

one...yep...ONE F-U-G-G-I-N rear tire costs: <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>$360!!!</span></span>

How the fug is that? And nope...it ain't for a Pirelli either. It's for a regular Pilot Power. Fugg me....
mad.gif

But anyways...yeah. The pricing here is damn outright ridiculous.

In Pac's current situation, we may just need to purchase items for him here in the US and ship them to him. WE can't let one of our own go out like that because of a technicality like "where he lives" keep him from ridin'. Actually, I'm going over to ebay right now and look for that headlight for ya. I saw one go on ebay last week for like $130, and it was in mint condition. Believe me guys and girls, Pac-man is definitely good for the money.

Speakin' of tires. Do you actually need one or were you just using the price of tires in Guam as an example?
rock.gif
Reason I brought it up because there is some darn good prices on Pilot Powers right now.

Speakin' of tires.  Do you actually need one or were you just using the price of tires in Guam as an example?
rock.gif
 Reason I brought it up because there is some darn good prices on Pilot Powers right now.
Heck, I don't even need new tires because the Metzelers are kickin'. May just buy a set because of the prices right now, and to see what all the rage is about.

Sorry Pac, anything that comes off of Suzie, with the exception of th exhaust (and yes Bullet, I still need to send you the cans
sad.gif
 ) is too fugged up to put on another bike.

Now, if ya wanted a razor or sumptin...
Hehehe... I forgot about 'em.
biggrin.gif
I haven't!

They're sittin on the floor, in my bedroom, in a box, wraped in bubble wrap, caus'in me to say, "Wow Mikey, yer sure a super-deluxe-procrastinator!" every time I walk by em!

Pac...........I thought you'd be up and running by now!!! With the prices you quoted on parts over there, I can see why yer not!
sad.gif

Sorry, don't have anything to send you, but good luck getting the Beast back together!!!
smile.gif

Pac.......tell you what..............pm me yer address again........and shipping cost on one item..........if one of our bro's is kind enough to give you the part, I'll cover the shipping.
wink.gif

Went to check on spare battery last night and couldn't find it. Then found out my boy threw it away thinking it was bad. I was fumin' cause now I need to buy another spare. But hey, a few months without allowance should cover it. Sorry Pac

Sorry Boss,

Aint had her long enough to be have changed anything out. I did order a new windscreen and will have my stock one available in two weeks or so. If you need that just give me a holler.

Thanx
The RedNeck

I'll do anything I can to get something shipped out to Pac...let me know "Oh wise shaver of ye rear"
tounge.gif

Pac - You might be better off buying a battery locally.  I'm not sure, but I'll bet there's some regulation involved in shipping a used battery, seeing as it's a HazMat item, to Guam.  

What's the local battery situation there?

Steve
You have to drain the electrilyte out of a wet battery before you can ship it safely. Then have it refilled when it needs to be used again.

Hey Pac, I have on my desk to my right a Motocross XTRA Brand , High Performance Sport / Utility Battery. ISO 9000 Compliant part # YTX20HL-BS ( M620BH ). When the dealership put my Busa together they installed the terminals wrong and the electrical system shorted out. I made them give me a new battery and I kept this one. I have had it amp draw tested and all is well. I keep it on the trickle charger and have used it as a back up for Jr's Jeep. If you find a way I can ship it to ya, You can have the battery. I'll cover the cost of packing, sealing and insulating and you cover the freight. My Zip code is 33813 in Florida
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113091166 -->

OK I'm OFFICIALLY an Idiot! The battery YOU need is a Yuasa YT12A-BS Which I have on the carpet behind me! The Motocross brand battery is a spare for the Harely which is WAY too tall for the Busa! Same deal applies. This battery has not been tested yet but has held a charge for three months and used to start my riding Mower. ( I have WAY too Many Electric start items around the house! ) If interested I will have it load tested before shipping to make sure all is well. Sorry for da confusion!
tounge.gif

Moose

Wow....thank you guys an gal so much!! What can I say?

BA...thanks for the kind words, bro...I appreciate it. Not too sure if I need tires, still waitin on a coupla stuff..and yeah, I was just using the price of tires as an example of how ridiculous the prices are here.

Scotty...my bro, I thank you for your offer, which is most generous. You have sent me more than enough, my friend. Thank you.
cool.gif

Si-lo....no worries, bud. It's all good. Don't be too hard on that son, now.
biggrin.gif

Red...it's all good, man. Just focus on tryin to get outta the dog house...and enjoy the ride. It's about spring time anyway, so you just be safe, alright?

Va...thank you! Rear Master Shaver shall enlighten you when it is time....
laugh.gif

Moose....thanks, bro! Can I take you up on that offer? Apparently, all you need to do is drain the electrilyte outta it and it should be good to go. I'll swing by the Post Office again and see what their guidelines say. Thanks so much!

Ok....I think I covered everyone, right?
biggrin.gif
Many thanks, folks...I am truly appreciative...
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

Back