First Bike...Favorite Bike....Who's got the stones to show 'em ?

Yashimura there is a video on Youtube of a guy gettin pulled over on a bicycle by the police for speeding:rofl::rofl::rofl: No Chit. He looks just like you...! He goes by Ghost rider.

Anyone who hasn't seen it check it out it's too funny ! :laugh:

- Ghostrider on BMX, Breaking the speedlimit![/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yashimura there is a video on Youtube of a guy gettin pulled over on a bicycle by the police for speeding:rofl::rofl::rofl: No Chit. He looks just like you...! He goes by Ghost rider.

Anyone who hasn't seen it check it out it's too funny ! :laugh:

- Ghostrider on BMX, Breaking the speedlimit![/url]

That was a great video!!:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a picture of the actual one I had but the same bike, 1965 Honda 50 Sport. This was my first real motorcycle not counting the mini-bikes, I was either 10 or 11 when I bought it, back then a boy could have a paper route to earn his own spending money.

post-6-37658-Honda_Sport_65.jpg

Last edited:
I earned Kermit the KV by cuttin' lawns. Then we traded him for my KDX80.
I got 150 bucks in trade for him against the 600 cost of the KDX. I had saved 400 from cutting lawns and my dad gave me the rest for cleaning the gutters :rofl: but I still had the yeller lid !:banghead:

Anyone remember cleaning gutters for things ? ???

jwcfbd
Hayabusa Immortal.............A Z50....My best friend had one same time I had Kermit the KV75...man we destroyed a few people's lawns back in the day....can you say DONUT.....:rofl:

Last edited:
I do not have any pix of me as a young'n hooning it up on my Honda QA50, but it looked like this one. It was a blast at 7 years old. I used to wear my football helmet from Pop Warner. That is me in the helmet I would wear along with my green toughskins (atgatt!)

honda qa50.jpg

IMG.jpg

i don't have any pics of my first couple bikes so here is my earliest pic, '68 Triumph Bonneville...she was a blast!

1-2-2007-02 (Large).jpg

Me too I'm lovin the history pics...

Semi I'm wondering exactly what part of that Sickle is Triumph...:poke::rofl:

My first street bike at 17 was a maroon '77 KZ 1000 which I traded in on a new '86 FJ1200 then came several Suzukis and a '86 FZ 750, a '99/'01 R1, a '98 & '01 GSXR 750 and 4 Gen I busa's.Before all that a bunch of dirt bikes The 2 Gen I GSXR's & the FZ 750 weren't my actual pics

fj1200.jpg

82 gs 1100.jpg

'87 GSXR 750.jpg

'86 gsxr1100.jpg

'86 FZ750.jpg

98-750.jpg

98-750.3.jpg

750.jpg

99R1.jpg

06le.jpg

02040607.jpg

blkred06.jpg

PR06.jpg

1821 fairroof 046.jpg

Last edited:
My Busa is by far my favorite bike. Here's a couple pic's of our garage a few years ago. I made the mistake of telling my husband he could buy as many bikes as he wanted... I think that's about the ONLY time he ever listened to me! :argue:

bikes 001.jpg

100_0993.jpg

100_1041.jpg

100_1120.jpg

Picture Album 1 001.jpg

I don't have pics of the actual bike anymore, but this is as close as I've been able to find. The Busa is my favorite.

wow i got one of those in me shop. its not mine, im restoring it for a barmaid friend of mine. its her 1st bike 1972 500 yamaha. that cool it was your 1st bike too.:beerchug:

bike pics 037.jpg

after looking through all the cool pics i realised i have everyones old bikes, i posted the yamaha, then i scroll down and see a little kz 440, and the 650 yamaha, z1000, the list goes on...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dont have pics but my first bike at 15 was a 1988 cr 125....i had ridden others bike before but this was my first bike,,,wished i had some pics...then my first sportbike was a 1100 gsx-r 89, was used and ran like CRAP but in 93 i had an after school part time and barely any money so....but it ran....my first new bike was a 96 srad 750 bronze and black....

Don't have any pics handy...so I stole this off another site but it's exactly as I remember it new. 1980 Honda XR80 was the first....
Of course my Busa is my favorite. :rulez:

xr80.jpg

busa.jpg

Too long ago way before digital pics and file storage!

about '73 my dad got me a Yamaha 100 dirt bike; was a dark blue/purple loved the color. Rode my first wheelie and did my first jump on that bike. Was stolen by a neighborhood punk who spraypainted the tank black in the hopes no one would recognize it.

Back