First Bike...Favorite Bike....Who's got the stones to show 'em ?

S-R racing that Gixxer 750 was a nuclear bomb to the biker world.
I cannot tell you how many of my friends shaved their butts off (when they went wide into the cow field) trying to get those new radial tires to hold :rofl:

Full fairing body work..that was the bike that started the current trend we are in now.

I'm just wondering who is gonna take it to the next level :whistle:
What could be next....???

first bike
GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

0903091142.jpg

I didnt GET here. I STARTED here. Took the MSF on a sat and sun in jan of 2006. Bought the busa the next day (monday). Everyone who rode around me thought i would die within a month or two. Almost 4 years and 20k miles later IM STILL HERE and still waiting for the bike to kill me. I always wear all my gear unless im trying to look like a poser tool like in the following pic

DSC00712.jpg

S-R racing that Gixxer 750 was a nuclear bomb to the biker world.
I cannot tell you how many of my friends shaved their butts off (when they went wide into the cow field) trying to get those new radial tires to hold :rofl:

Full fairing body work..that was the bike that started the current trend we are in now.

I'm just wondering who is gonna take it to the next level :whistle:
What could be next....???

It's always the ditch on the way into the field that gets ya:whistle::banghead: :rofl::rofl:
I'm guessing that somebody throws a supercharger on something around 1200cc's- 250 ponies off the showroom floor. Then aftermarket pullys and bam!- 20% overdriven & 325 HP:please::please:

By the looks of some of these pics... some of you guy's are OLD!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know who put the "ok" in the "corral!"

Must suck to have a B-Day party and bob for applesauce. :whistle:

By the looks of some of these pics... some of you guy's are OLD!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know who put the "ok" in the "corral!"

Must suck to have a B-Day party and bob for applesauce. :whistle:

:rofl::rofl: And I was just going to add what fine group of bikes you have and that 1000R brings back many fond memories of racing against several friends who also had one 'back in the day',and how clean it looks, but you can just never mind now:lol: :thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl: And I was just going to add what fine group of bikes you have and that 1000R brings back many fond memories of racing against several friends who also had one 'back in the day',and how clean it looks, but you can just never mind now:lol: :thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

Thanks... I think. lol

I'm so mistreated...first bike was an '06 Big Dog K9. Actually I worked my a** off for it and my Dad went in 50/50 with me on it since he liked choppers. Since I was about 20 years old though, all I wanted was a Hayabusa. For the life of me I could not find anyone to co-sign on a Busa...or any sportbike for that matter. No one wanted to see me die I suppose and looking back I was far from ready for any sportbike. Finally December of last year at 26 I went down and payed cash for an 08 Busa. I just thought that 117 ci. Big Dog was quick. Now it seems when I jump down hard on the chopper I'm going at a snails pace. It's amazing how slow the Busa makes everything else look. :beerchug: (Oh, and I always wear proper gear now btw, excuse the dumba** no gear photo on the chopper)

DSC04570.jpg

DSC08782.jpg

Needed to add what a great group of bikes everyone has here on the Org. Whether your Busa was your 1st bike or your 5th. I think thats why our group rides go so well, great planning and a great group of level headed riders that know when to 'turn it on' and when not to. I guess that comes with OLD age:poke::laugh:

1970 Gemini 80cc
1982 Kaw KZ750
1986 Kaw 1000R Ninja
2004 Suz Hayabusa Limited
2008 Suz Hayabusa Org/Blk (Fastest color)

Back