First Bike...Favorite Bike....Who's got the stones to show 'em ?

not mine but just like the one I had, not as clean, mine was spotless. wish I had kept it.

bikepics-268729-800.jpg

Wow this is a fun thread! Nice to see what everyone started off on. Getting some big smiles and good laughs from me.

This is my 1987 Kawasaki Ninja 1000. My husband found her up in Yosemite for 1400.00. Guy put 1300 miles on her back when he bought it brand new, parked it in the garage under a sheet and there she sat for 17 years till we came along. Bike needed carbs done but other then that she ran GREAT. STILL HAD ORIGINAL TIRES (We replaced of course) Was still in showroom condition till I dropped her in a parking lot (learning). I was really upset but like my husband said, "we got the bike for you to learn on, better you drop this bike then the one you really want." (I wanted a Busa)

100_1092.jpg

Ok Demmym I was just checking because as I live in SoFla you would not believe how many folks I actually see riding with sandals/flip flops on ! :beerchug:

Wow this is a fun thread! Nice to see what everyone started off on. Getting some big smiles and good laughs from me.

This is my 1987 Kawasaki Ninja 1000. My husband found her up in Yosemite for 1400.00. Guy put 1300 miles on her back when he bought it brand new, parked it in the garage under a sheet and there she sat for 17 years till we came along. Bike needed carbs done but other then that she ran GREAT. STILL HAD ORIGINAL TIRES (We replaced of course) Was still in showroom condition till I dropped her in a parking lot (learning). I was really upset but like my husband said, "we got the bike for you to learn on, better you drop this bike then the one you really want." (I wanted a Busa)

Why do I never find these Garages or Barns these Bikes are in. :banghead:

Ok Demmym I was just checking because as I live in SoFla you would not believe how many folks I actually see riding with sandals/flip flops on ! :beerchug:

Ohhhhhhh Trust me there not just in Florida. We got some real winners here to.

Wow right out of a garage from under a frickin sheet ! How lucky is that ?
What a time machine that is.......way back....Ninja 1000r....neato !

I gotta break out some of my older bros pics along with his friends.
He is 5yrs older and rode in one of the first biker gangs in Nashville..
They all had Eddie Lawson Z1Rs , KZ1000s, and some of the First Katanas.
I can still hear them running down our street at 120+ , all 20 of them, all with open Kerkers at 2 am in da morn' !

Thanks everyone for making this a fun thread....I thought it may be a good idea...:bowdown:

I cannot believe that we have gone this far and I have made it without anyone crackin' on me and my KV ! Y'all are too kind .:laugh:
C'mon I ain't shy !

You know how much crappola I took from my friends when I used to show up with that yeller lid ! :laugh:

Non-Us GPZ400 super nice bike.....Close competitor to my RZ350 !
I also remember Suzi made the RG500 Gamma two stroke...no US sales for it as well. That was a screamer !

Supergank1
Professional Pilot

XR75 that was my dream bike when I was growing up. It or a CR80..but alas I wound up with Kermit my KV75 ! :laugh:

Miss it sometimes. She was only a 600 but plenty of fun!

and the last pic is not mine but its a pic of a Kat that I love.

Bike 004.jpg

Bike003.jpg

Bike004.jpg

Katana 009resize.jpg

Katana 012.jpg

Katana 015.jpg

Katana 016.jpg

Katana 017.jpg

Katana 020.jpg

3571176064_41b39f1198_o.jpg

My first bike back in 1994, 1982 Yamaha Vision 550:

3733195663_cddd367866_o.jpg

3733195775_2e0475e732_o.jpg

These are the only pics I have of that bike... I had just cleaned it up and Armor-All'd the tires. DON"T EVER ARMOR-ALL YOUR TIRES! You've been warned... :laugh:

Remember when people used to armor all their tires ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Holy frick thats goin back !

I can't stop smilin' .
This is too fun....Thanks for bikers that rush home to take pics of their new bikes.....:beerchug:

this will be my first and fav (so far), its so tiny looking huh! :p

... Im sure i would love a k8 1000 just as much (if i even get one)

firstbike.jpg

Supergank1
Professional Pilot

XR75 that was my dream bike when I was growing up. It or a CR80..but alas I wound up with Kermit my KV75 ! :laugh:
yea i loved that bike...sounded real cool with that DG downpipe! forgot pic of the latest "fav" bike ...lol

529.jpg

Last edited:
Frist bike. 1989 750 Katana. Had it for 5 years. I originally wanted a 1998 to 2001 VFR800 but couldn't afford it. Was Still a great bike. Never had a problem with it.

Not a pic of mine, but was exactly the same.

716593l_20.jpg

This is my first and only bike. The only difference is that now it has been extended and has a lot more chrome. :beerchug:

BMW5

Stock 1.jpg

IMG00008aa.jpg

These aren't the actual ones but identical to my 1st two "real" motorcycles (after the minibike stage). Year-1961 Raydog

P1000352.JPG

P1020544.JPG

Back