First Bike...Favorite Bike....Who's got the stones to show 'em ?

Discussion in 'General Bike Related Topics' started by Blanca BusaLess, Dec 7, 2009.

1. STevoVIII

STevoVIII Registered

Contests won:
    first motorized thing on two wheels was some old yamaha moped that i got for free. Someone left it in my garage and i didnt know anything about it. It ended up getting stolen and i just felt like i had passed along my free find to someone else. Had a flat head screwdriver for a key and no muffler.

Second bike was an 82' Yamaha seca 4000 that i got for $150, with a full tank of gas. That was the negotiation. It was a great bike for the money and was a lot of fun. Plenty of power to get me in trouble for a dumb college kid. Sold the Seca to a friend for the same price, hoping he'd use it as a learner and keep it within the circle, well the little **** ended up selling it somene for 850 bucks and bragged that i got gyped etc.

ended up buying an 07 zzr600, great bike. put 16000 miles on it in 5 months till a truck pulled out in front of me. Took the money from the insurance company, cleaned out my saving and went and bought an 08 orange/black.

2. Laylas_Mom

Laylas_Mom Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Heather
    my general rule in life is "Go big or Go home" so I was just following my rule...lol.

3. Laylas_Mom

Laylas_Mom Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Heather
    dizzamn! S-R Racing, I must admit that I am very impressed!

4. CaBusaGirl

CaBusaGirl Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shannon
    Haha... She did post a pic:poke:

5. Dennis The Menace

Dennis The Menace Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Hung Waylo
    Bike number 2 for me. I actually kind of miss it. I'd probably try and buy it back if I knew where it was and had the money.

PICT0285.jpg

PICT0284.jpg

6. Blanca BusaLess

Blanca BusaLess Suffers from PBSD Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    CaBusaGirl my comment about yr and make was to her.:thumbsup:

The comment regarding pics was to all others, just trying to get them to dig them out is all. Y'all got 'em , don't be embarrassed. C'mon let's see some more 70's haircuts and dual outboard shocks:rofl::rofl:

7. Laylas_Mom

Laylas_Mom Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Heather
    this could be a problem...Im pretty sure I didnt get my first haircut until The early 80's....:rofl:

8. sessions

sessions Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Brandon
    the busa was my very first bike, then the GSXR 1000 was my second:laugh::whistle: REALLY.

DSCN3722.jpg

photo.jpg

9. MikeSomething

MikeSomething Registered

Contests won:
    Kawasaki ES500

MikeOnES500.jpg

10. micbusathens

micbusathens Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Michael
    YAMAHA XS 1.1 .We were together for 26 years....Sting had one too.Last photo was taken the day I sold her

IM000741.jpg

sting.jpg

Εικόνα 010.jpg

11. macon454

macon454 181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shane
    My second bike and most favorite that i had XR75, you could not tear it up.

scan0015.jpg

12. roadthing

roadthing Warren D. is my co-pilot Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    My first was a 1979 H-D FXE, and I don't have any surviving pics of it. My second was a shiny new 1984 1/2 H-D XLX-61. I was seriously considering a 1984 XR-1000, but couldn't raise the extra $$. All in all, that XLX made me one seriously happy camper for many, many years.

Bike photos_0003.jpg

13. Blanca BusaLess

Contests won:
    Macon454 I see I am not the only one to have had a yeller lid:poke:

14. macon454

macon454 181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shane
    It was cool back then wasnt it :laugh: I think it even came from Wal-Mart, Back in the day it seemed like the coolest:laugh:

15. Blanca BusaLess

Contests won:
    Back in the day more folks knew who Joey Dunlop was AND CARED !:bowdown:

16. TonyMastodon

TonyMastodon Big Blue Burrito! Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Tony
    hahah i was going to say, you look like sting!!!

17. Liltroy

Liltroy Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Robert
    I dont had a picture of my first bike but I do have a picture of my first sport bike. And my favorite of course is my busa.

katana 002.jpg

18. Liltroy

Liltroy Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Robert
    dont knock the kan o tuna. I had an 06 and loved it! In the 6 months I had it I got exhaust, jet kit, timing advance, stripped all the stock decals and put my oen on there, 750 gauges, speedohealer,lol. I spent so much money on that bike in only 6 months.....wish I woulda just put it toward paying it off instead.:lol:

19. busagirl4444

busagirl4444 HyperActive Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Bj
    Also a dirt bike with my older brother, honda interceptor, suzuki gsxr600, 06 busa, now my true love 08 busa. O and I used to ride passenger on older brothers 77-93 harley's. To afraid to drop them. In our area that was an ass beatin...:rofl::whistle:

3whl1.jpg

3whl.JPG

20. S-R Racing

S-R Racing Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    john strefling
    Thank you both!!
    As17 year old with a new FJ1200 left a lasting impression on me that no drink or drug equaled, though the years nothing has given me as much pleasure or enjoyment as my bikes except for my family. I was lucky enough to be at the right age when sportbikes where making huge changes and got to sample the new hardware. The '87 GSXR 1100 wasjust amazing for its time,the first radial tires & full body work along with being super lightweight and could cruise at around 140 with no effort. I didnt realize this until several months later but my only 2 new bikes,the '86 FJ1200 & the '06 Hayabusa I have now were bought 20years to the day apart ???