Eureka Springs - Putting together a list

i will be there at least Fri evening through Sunday morning, possibly bringing my girlfriend...if she doesn't come with me, i will probably be there earlier
beerchug.gif
Semi, I'm riding down Friday if you want to hook up.

Iv spoken with several other friends here in Ark. but they are not on the forum..... and......they....well........ they ride 750's....

I think my wife Holly and I will be able to join in on the fun this year. If so, we would probably be there Friday morning, around 10:00.
thumb_up.gif

ruffrider01 will be there. just send me the dates. my girl will be with me.i have a bleck and grey 01 busa. just give me a shout back when u can.

Where are most people staying for the get-together in June?
MNost of us stay at the Pointe West on Beaver Lake. I understand there are no more rooms left there, however there are several places to stay in town that are close. I'm sure some of the guys will chime in and give you some options. We have Semi, Busawhipped and a few others coming from the St Lewis area. Perhaps you could hook up with them on the way and convoy down. You should come for sure, we have a great time and Arkansas offers some great riding.
ThumbsUp.gif

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. Was really looking forward to it, but duty calls and I will be on the east coast by then. I'm sure everyone will have a great time!

PM pbghost. Last fall he stayed not far from Pointe West, it is like 2 miles from the hotel. I dont remember the name of it. If nothing else, call Pointe West and they can help you find a place close.

If my bike sales My room will be available.
Will let everyone know as soon as it happens.
Hope everyone has fun and I will miss the fun this year.

hate to hear you may miss it this year...is it wrong to say i hope your bike doesn't sell until the week after the MnG
laugh.gif
? if you actually aren't going to make it, i have a room for Fri. night and am supposed to be first on the waiting list for Sat. night so please let me know so i can call them immediately...i hope you can make it though
beerchug.gif

MNost of us stay at the Pointe West on Beaver Lake. I understand there are no more rooms left there, however there are several places to stay in town that are close. I'm sure some of the guys will chime in and give you some options. We have Semi, Busawhipped and a few others coming from the St Lewis area. Perhaps you could hook up with them on the way and convoy down. You should come for sure, we have a great time and Arkansas offers some great riding.
ThumbsUp.gif
Get a room somewhere neer by, then keep checking back with Pointe West. They frequently have cancellations. Also, for anyone coming by way of St Louis, you are welcome to join me. I'll be leaving early Friday and hitting the twisties in MO and AR along the way.

semperfi...last fall I stayed @ roadrunner in due to double booking @ pointe west. nice rooms complete with mini fridge, oven, and dishes. owner was very nice and it's only a few minutes minutes away.
thumb_up.gif
the # is 888-253-8166.
beerchug.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
yaesu @ Mar. 03 2008 said:
1320260[/ATTACH] PM]
hate to hear you may miss it this year...is it wrong to say i hope your bike doesn't sell until the week after the MnG
laugh.gif
?  if you actually aren't going to make it, i have a room for Fri. night and am supposed to be first on the waiting list for Sat. night so please let me know so i can call them immediately...i hope you can make it though
beerchug.gif
Will do semi.
Hope all of you have a great time.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back