Eureka Springs - Putting together a list

is there going to be a kitty for the food fund for those riding the whole way so those trailering can get the supplies? how far is the closest "beverage" store?
beerchug.gif

that was suppose to be "chair". Sorry. But if any one needs a chain while were are there I can bring a chain and breaker and riviter also.

Josh

Ryders Connection

BW is riding the busa down, but I am driving the cage (PT Cruiser). So if there is anything that I can haul down, please let me know. I have a cooler, a small Coleman grill a few folding chairs. I can also bring the brat burgers and buns if no one has that lined up yet as well as a couple of sides. Let me know what I can do.
beerchug.gif

One thing that always seems to be a problem is light. There just isn't any of it in the parking lot at Pointe West. Once the sun goes down only the vampires can see anything.

beerchug.gif
not sure bout the liquids, but im bringin the Crown with me!!

I'll also see what I can do about the lighting issue BusaWhip. I'll find somethin and throw it in the trailer, or just use the truck headlights and leave it runnin...

One thing that always seems to be a problem is light. There just isn't any of it in the parking lot at Pointe West. Once the sun goes down only the vampires can see anything.
Hmmmmm...

Anyone have any of the halogen worklights on stands to bring? If not, I might try to talk my son into driving over in his Mustang and bringing mine with him...
smile.gif

One thing that always seems to be a problem is light.  There just isn't any of it in the parking lot at Pointe West.  Once the sun goes down only the vampires can see anything.
Hmmmmm...

Anyone have any of the halogen worklights on stands to bring? If not, I might try to talk my son into driving over in his Mustang and bringing mine with him...  
smile.gif
I'll thow mine in the back of the PT. Headlights and running vehicles have been used in the past. But with gas approaching $4 a gallon, its an expensive way of lighting.

One thing that always seems to be a problem is light.  There just isn't any of it in the parking lot at Pointe West.  Once the sun goes down only the vampires can see anything.
Hmmmmm...

smile.gif
I'll thow mine in the back of the PT.   Headlights and running vehicles have been used in the past.  But with gas approaching $4 a gallon, its an expensive way of lighting.
I have a set of halogen lights on a pedestal. I will bring them as long as I can afford the gas to get there.
laugh.gif
Diesel is freaking expensive. I could bring the big trailer but I don't think Pointe Wests parking lot is big enough for that and everyone elses vehicles.

hey fellas, i will be attending again this year. i may even stay a night this time around, it sucked riding up that morning and back late that night. had a blast last time. a busa blast bash! LOL

Well we got Ninja Killers trailer all set up for our trip. Thats all we could talk about while we were working was how excited we all were. Its a little over 4 weeks away......but that will be here before you know it.

Not long now folks. I'll be doing some work on the busa hospital this weekend to get it ready to go. We need to get an updated list together, and an idea of who is bringing what for the cookout.

We need to get an updated list together, and an idea of who is bringing what for the cookout.
Help me out on the list and I'll update the first post
updated list (all i could find anyway):

USN05LE - ME
Shibumi
GSXcite - Mary
Mr. Bogus
Moondog
Twotonevert - Wife
NinjaKiller
Rayabusa0818 - Wife and daughter
Skotty
Drew - Wife