when, where, and how many?

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
for those who are planning on being at the MnG in Eureka Springs, AR during June 20-22, please post how many are in your party, when you will be arriving, leaving, and where you are staying while there...it would be nice to get some idea of where everyone is going to be and we also need to get an idea of how many mouths are going to need to be fed...thanks

p.s. please keep the post ho'ing in this thread to a minimum as it would be nice to be able to go through here and gather info quickly...thank you
beerchug.gif

<span style='font-family:courier'>
Member /(additional)         Arrive      Depart     Lodging         Confirmed/changed

Semi/Mrs.Semi                    Fri Morn     Sun Noon     PW-204            06/02
6Gear/                           Fri  Aftn    Sun Noon     Pine Top Lodge    06/02
Raybusa0818/Wife                 Wed ?        Sun Noon     PW-202            06/14
Ninja Killer/SR-Racing           Wed PM?      Sun          PW-207            06/14
Jester0769                       Thu          Mon          PW-3              06/02
Captain/Mrs. Captain             Thur Night   Sun AM       PW-206            06/02
GSXcite/Mary                     Fri AM       Sun Aftn     PW-201            06/10
<s>Busa_Chemist/Girlfriend          Thu Noon     Sun Noon     PW-102            06/16</s>
Omslaw/Mrs Omslaw                Fri AM       Sun Aftn     PW-201            06/10
Professor/Wife                   Thu Late     Mon Noon     PW-302            06/02
Warp10                           Thu Aftn     Sun Am       Travl. Inn        06/02
BusaWhipped/MrsBusawhipped       Fri PM       Sun ?        PW-107            06/02
Mr. Bogus                        Wed          Sun          PW-203            06/02
<s>Loboboy                          Fri          Sun AM       PW-190            06/02</s>
Jaschil69/ +1                    Fri Aftn     Sun Noon     RR                06/02
GoodLuck                         Fri Aftn     Sun Aftn     PW-30?            06/02
DR1300R/Pappy                    Fri Noon     Sun AM       PW-210            06/02
HillsRider                       Thur PM      Sun AM       PW-106            06/02
<s>Streched04/Wife                                            Local             06/17 </s>
twotonevert/Julie                Fri PM       Sun Noon     PW-110            06/09
bigmac0331/Dad                   Fri PM       Sun AM       PW-102            06/16
NoFearSpear                                                PW-109            06/09
Busa159/Wife                     Thurs Aftn   Sun          PW-209            06/17
Lone/Friend                      Fri          Sun          Other             06/10
Echoseven/Dad                    Thurs PM     Sun          PW-205            06/16
Gene/Yvonne                      Fri          Sun          C&J Marina        06/10
Bug/Mrs. Bug                     Thurs        Mon          PW                06/14

USN05LE -
Shibumi

Moondog
Skotty
<s>Drew - Wife</s>
<s>pbghost  Possible wife</s>
LABusa
Danno$$
jetsetter - wife
ruffrider01 - gf
busa1397
GSXRZ
HondaJon
Red05 (Sat)
HillbillyTom (Sat)
Dabusaboy (Sat)
dalynchmob4 (Fri)
tx busababe (possible)
boazalmighty (possible)
<s>99'busa (possible)</s>

grychefanus     Maybe  06/02</span>

PW  Pointewest
RR  Roadrunner

Good idea Semi"¦.

I'll see if I can help you keep it cleaned up.
We'll edit the top message with details. Once any subsequent messages are clear and added into the first, we'll delete them to keep this thread easy to access/read

myself and my wife will be there, we only live 1 hour away so I will get back to you with the particulars of if we will b staying in town or riding in for the day. Also I am new to the group so could you give me an idea of what will be going on there for the weekend? thanks!
Streched

A few threads https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=SF;f=84  Pined and toward the top.  You can also look at the earlier treads.

Hanging out, meeting new friends and old ones. Group Eats on Sat Night at PW. Group ride Sat AM if you are interested.  There will be plently other mini rides before after and during. Consume some adult beverages, jokes, fun.

If you have never been there it is likely some of the best riding within 400 miles. Plenty to do in town for those that do not ride as well.

It is all good bro!

Updated most of it. I'll get the info from the Thread Randy Referenced and add the room numbers from there.

USN05LE plans on making a Sam's club run as he is local. He posted info in one of the threads.

if people are lookin, I have some room in the apartment left if someone need a place to rest there head. Always lookin for people to help cover the cost of the room

Josh

RYders Connection

First post updated; thread cleaned up.

Post up if you have any additions/corrections/deletions.

Plans Changed, I will be leaving with S-R Racing ( John ) Wednesday around 1:00 & getting to Pointe West in the PM & I got moved to Room 207 Wednesday to Sunday . Room 209 will be available today if anybody needs it.
thumb_up.gif

if people are lookin, I have some room in the apartment left if someone need a place to rest there head. Always lookin for people to help cover the cost of the room

Josh

RYders Connection
Can i leave my kids there?.....lol
laugh.gif
I have cash,,,
whistling.gif

Josh,,can you bring a EK zzz master link? I need to take these extentions off my bike,,CANT STAAND IT,,looks great,,,rides like ? Who said big turd?
clap.gif

Sorry , but I'll have to take my name off of the list. My well went out this weekend and I had to spend all of my spare money to fix it. Hope you guy's have fun and and I will try again next year.

I will be on my way early tomorrow morning. My route has changed some so now I will be near Kansas City Wednesday night. Anyone heading down from there Thursday morning?
bowdown.gif

I will be on my way early tomorrow morning. My route has changed some so now I will be near Kansas City Wednesday night. Anyone heading down from there Thursday morning?  
bowdown.gif
What time are you going to arrive in Kansas City? Have you made hotel reservations or do you need a place to crash for the night? I'm right off I-29 north of the city. Are you riding the busa or towing?

Im back in. Not bringing bike. Bringing my Aquatrax and the wife. See ya there. I got Anthonys room.

Can someone tell me what the plan is for Saturday??? It's a possibility that I may be able to hang around a little on Saturday too... just curious what all was gonna be on the agenda. Gotta get my girl all "polished" up for her big weekend out!! Thanks for any info!!

I think the plan is to meet at Pointe West in the AM. There is a group ride. I know there might be a couple of smaller groups going out as well. The group rides eats lunch on the road. They usually are back in before dark and we have a cookout in the PW parking lot. We pretty much have the whole place rented this time.

Back